Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

He just looks so much happier in the last month. The team being competitive and winning a couple obviously helps. It feels like he's really taken it upon himself to be driving the improvement he was asking for.

You know something else, and this could just be me projecting here.... When your Dad passes it can take a few years of getting used to. The sadness still sits there, but one day the transition from being a man child to a grown a**'d, I've got my sh*t together man happens. You don't have that fallback guy anymore and so you become that guy for others.

The last few weeks, from a very long distance away, LDU looks like a man to me now.

Doesn't mean you can't always love and miss your Dad forever though, love you Gaz!

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

All those North supporters walking past Lorimer Street after the game I was the idiot in the 370Z with a scarf out the window and the horn on full.

Only passed one car with North Flags hanging out the window on the Tulla Freeway, north to Craigeburn. Gave him the horn as well.

I reckon we missed Wardlaw badly as at times we needed some frenetic run and attack on the ball. We do not have great depth so injuries hurt us more than most.

Opening a 3 Bridges dessert wine to finish off a sweet day

1720265442272.png

Having slow internet while on the train and seeing that giantroo has posted something - but not knowing what because it’s slow to load and the screen is white but you know it’s always good - is one of the finer things in life

Bailey Scott had a great last quarter. Without him (along with a couple of other more obvious guys), we don’t win. He was one of a few players who maintained their composure in the furnace. I’m watching the game again now and it’s even more evident.
I thought he had a really good game tbh. Just kept presenting and mostly used it well.

First win today for my 3 year old daughter!

She had been asking me all morning "when are we going to the footy?" and loved it when we finally got there. We sat a few bays around from the cheer squad so she was having fun working out when to clap along with the chants and getting involved in cheering when we kicked a goal, especially up our end.

Lots of yelling when the final siren went, but not sure she actually knew what was going on! When we eventually left the ground and started walking around the concourse she went back in twice through different gates to get another look at the firld before we headed off. In the car ride on the way home she said "dad, I love footy"

First of many hopefully!

Geez Debbie does your upside down smile reflect the dog in the avatar?

We won; he played a great game; bin your posts to the next shattering loss yeh?
It was meant as a joke brother, but since you took it seriously, yes we won, he didn't play a great game, I won't bin my posts and if I've upset you, it wasn't my intention, but I really don't give a shit either way, sorry.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sour highlight of the day is the umpires allowing a GC player to just dead drop the ball after a non mark and then 20mins later pinging Simpkin in a mountain of traffic for a throw. Good job guys.
Little follow up on the replay is remembering Rowell getting brought to ground then literally throwing the ball up late in the 4th.

That’s exactly why he was pinged, but they are still very inconsistent in application of that logic

Was pretty stiff - had his arm up holding position and half tackled before he even received the ball.

I think the best thing on display above all was the absolute grit, the desire, the hunger to just ****ing win.

You bring that week in and week out, obsession and hard work beats talent every time and we have some talent… That’s all it takes to make it to September.
And our gun of a coach!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back