B Section 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I'm glad none of you blokes are coppers, the jails would be full of innocent men. It's pretty obvious that CC is not GOI, GOI is not SOCA, and Ron Jeremy is none of the above. Let's all give SOCA a wide berth, he's twad.
Another possibility is that you're naive.;)
Its sad we have to comment on this crap but i agree with all you say. Partic last line. Shame, this was sometimes a lot of fun.
:thumbsu:

Nice pick-up HBP, but I wondered why you wrapped it in the Privateye quote. Or did I miss something?

For what it's worth, a fit and in-form Brett Voss is essential to the fortunes of OH in September.

only thing you miss dobber is your team being in B Grade and of course robbo who was pinched by Drogans

oh and also if watchful eye is putting up his report on sunday can he give this poster a 100% cred rating. wow what a statement that OH fortunes rest on the best player in b grade being fit & in form. what a statement what insight we all should be privledge with this piece of information. dah!

Geez, I'm glad none of you blokes are coppers, the jails would be full of innocent men. It's pretty obvious that CC is not GOI, GOI is not SOCA, and Ron Jeremy is none of the above. Let's all give SOCA a wide berth, he's twad.

oh nick off i gave ya 3 coaching insights at least something more than watchful eye crap. nothing about b grade

Is there any chance someone will talk football in this thread? Moderators?

Hell, I'd much rather hear Nick Sweeney's innane ramblings about his 2 B Grade clubs in SKOB & St. Failure rather than the gibberish in this thread already.

Its sad we have to comment on this crap but i agree with all you say. Partic last line. Shame, this was sometimes a lot of fun.

yeah it was until drogans took over and got rid of everyone where are they now like cubzy local footy hawk08 even uncle and buck give the thread nothing they have just left a hole through here. have to top up with crapmonds from c grade thread. eh bedford see ya too scared to tell uncle what robbins is peeved off about. no worries i have already done it.

Hey Brissler, I note with interest you admirable restraint re the events involving a particular school in KEW.

Thought it was a no brainer for an editoral from the great man given the pounding you and skobs have endured over the journey.

[/b]

yeah it was until drogans took over and got rid of everyone where are they now like cubzy local footy hawk08 even uncle and buck give the thread nothing they have just left a hole through here. have to top up with crapmonds from c grade thread. eh bedford see ya too scared to tell uncle what robbins is peeved off about. no worries i have already done it.

Two reasons for me giving it a bit of a miss of late are the fact i am interstate & have been for a number of weeks for work and secondly is boring human beings like yourself rambling on about factless information that adds no substance and bores the good majority of the posters on the B grade thread.

Voss in my opinion is a standout week in week out.

Hey Brissler, I note with interest you admirable restraint re the events involving a particular school in KEW.

Thought it was a no brainer for an editoral from the great man given the pounding you and skobs have endured over the journey.

Just out of interest SR which club in the last 15 years has the wood over the boys from Barkers Rd - would suggest if you haven't been on the receiving end of some pain from them you haven't played at the highest level!

Might not be any good at skiing/public relations but would seem pointless potting them about footy on a footy forum about it....

HBP - totally agree, you had me at 'bizarre'. :D

(bizzare, bizarre, bazaar...don't be pedantic Frase!!)

What do the Hoers need to finish with to snatch a spot in the finals...11 wins?

Can they win 4 of their last 5?
OH - loss
Oak - 50/50
MHS - win
OE - win
St B - loss

...up against it Max!!!

Just out of interest SR which club in the last 15 years has the wood over the boys from Barkers Rd - would suggest if you haven't been on the receiving end of some pain from them you haven't played at the highest level!

Might not be any good at skiing/public relations but would seem pointless potting them about footy on a footy forum about it....

Sorry, I don't recall saying that anyone pot anyone about footy?

(bizzare, bizarre, bazaar...don't be pedantic Frase!!)

What do the Hoers need to finish with to snatch a spot in the finals...11 wins?

Can they win 4 of their last 5?
OH - loss
Oak - 50/50
MHS - win
OE - win
St B - loss

...up against it Max!!!

Yes,

"Season defining game" this weekend. Need to stop, Voss, Brown, Siapantis, Ford and maybe even Disco.

Just need a little luck. Should be a good game. OH lose, then they start to look shaky.

I like your style. In fact so much that this week's column (which I wrote 7 days ago) does almost the exact same thing for the entire competition.

My final standings are/were as follows:

SKOB 56 points
OC 52 points

OH 44 points
StB 44 points
OAK 44 points

OI 40 points
UB 40 points

HR 28 points

OE 8 points

MHSOB 4 points

Worth a stab I guess, and bound to be proven wrong, such is the ridiculously unpredictable nature of Premier B this season!

I think you are pretty close here scribe...

If anything I think the following are possible variations:

1. That the top 2 could be swapped around but it doesn't really matter too much to either club I don't think - the prize is the same after all!!!

2. I think UB and OAK could be swapped around and then, pending %, that may change things as well. I can’t understand how, with such a strong 2’s team, UB aren’t better placed to be honest!! They are single-handedly ruining my ammo’s footy success theory at the moment (which I have banged on about endlessly on this forum)!

In response to HBP - OI need to find some form to make the 4 – from 6W:2L to 7W:6L is not the middle of the year they would have hoped for. Not sure if its injury, absence or just a form slump but obviously they have the cattle when they are up and going so it will be a big week this week to start the run home!

Win against OH and I think they will get there just – lose and it makes its very, very hard for them!!!

Yes,

"Season defining game" this weekend. Need to stop, Voss, Brown, Siapantis, Ford and maybe even Disco.

Just need a little luck. Should be a good game. OH lose, then they start to look shaky.

Sorry max - didn't see the response before I pasted mine!!

Agree - OH would get a little less sure if the result went your way this weekend!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I don't recall saying that anyone pot anyone about footy?

Sorry - what were you suggesting then??

That we pot them about student behaviour on a skiing trip becasuse they have handed out a few drubbing on the footy field on a footy forum??? I think that was my point SR.....

Sorry - what were you suggesting then??

That we pot them about student behaviour on a skiing trip becasuse they have handed out a few drubbing on the footy field on a footy forum??? I think that was my point SR.....

I was merely admiring briza's restraint on the issue given his past adversarial relationship with them on here, on matters football and non football.

Don't know where I suggested "WE" Pot anyone, as my comments were directed to Briza.

How about we let him repsond?

I was merely admiring briza's restraint on the issue given his past adversarial relationship with them on here, on matters football and non football.

Don't know where I suggested "WE" Pot anyone, as my comments were directed to Briza.

How about we let him repsond?

Brizza, tell him the boys of the mighty tri-colours would never shop lift in New Zeland - after all we only ski in Europe and the States.....

And now back to the footy....

Yes,

So if ST B beat MHSOB and OC beat the Krushers as expected......
Old Ivanhoe touch up Old Haileybury, Uni Blacks beat HR....
The other game doesn't rate as far as Briza is concerned....

...We get OC and ST K out front, followed by St Bernards clear of the pack on 36, and four further teams on 32 (OH with clear percentage / OI, UB and Oakleigh).

The Big Pineapple has come out of his slumber....things must be looking up at Keilor!
Private, read the quoted text in TBP's post and you will see my feelings on the upcoming game. I still expect a SKOB win, too much class across the ground, but will be by under 4 goals.

Sausage, I love your work(where have I read that before), all I will say about Xavier is that it's the 47th ranked school in Victoria for VCE results for a reason...

Aspen is calling Plumber, is George O'Connor still working there?

Tips for this round of football.
St B
OC
OH
UB
SKOB

Great to see some normal posting here today.

The Big Pineapple has come out of his slumber....things must be looking up at Keilor!
Private, read the quoted text in TBP's post and you will see my feelings on the upcoming game. I still expect a SKOB win, too much class across the ground, but will be by under 4 goals.

Sausage, I love your work(where have I read that before), all I will say about Xavier is that it's the 47th ranked school in Victoria for VCE results for a reason...

Aspen is calling Plumber, is George O'Connor still working there?

Tips for this round of football.
St B
OC
OH
UB
SKOB

Great to see some normal posting here today.

could not agree more Nick. that's what happens when the hampton drogans keep off the thread. probably more like the old days when they were still in D2 or whatever. at least the krushers have bought some class to the thread. eh by the way have you heard from Monkeyboy lately?. sausage, surely you jest in regard to OEG winning this week. take the win but don't take the mickey. and those xavier teachers are traitors. our teachers at dandy tech not only protected us when we were caught with the stash but ended up buying the bloody lot. also at the club tonight and could not believe the amount of Doveton players ringing chasing a game. must have had another truck load from xmas island come in that have a bit of skill. oakleigholdbugger would have provided an answer however no one has ever seen him.

Ah, back to a normal Saturday this week with an exciting round of matches:

Old Carey vs Oakleigh
Old Haileybury vs Old Ivanhoe
MHSOB vs St Bernards
University Blacks vs Hampton Rovers
St Kevins vs Od Essendon

Old Carey vs Oakleigh
Old Haileybury vs Old Ivanhoe
MHSOB vs St Bernards
University Blacks vs Hampton Rovers
St Kevins vs Od Essendon

Status