B Section 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I ask why your lock of the week is also the side you tipped to win by the smallest margin??

Easy to make a comment like that without supporting evidence.

ok, ill change it to OH under 39.5 at 2.20$

rain all week will make it a very tight contest with both teams very big bodied and physical

Murph, OEG coming off a massive win, rain all week, although today is nice, surely you jest at a 94 point margin? I'm expecting a Dean Jones, a long, drawn out tough, tight affair.

Ok, suffering a bit of Mondayitis so i thought id take a stab at wins and losses over the final 5 rounds to see what the ladder would look like at season end.

Carey 36 142% W W W W W 56
StK 36 121% W W W L W 52 (loss to Carey)
OH 32 115% W L W L W 44
StB 32 106% W W L W L 44
OAK 32 106% L L W W L 40
UB 28 108% L W L L W 36
OI 28 107% L W W W W 44
HR 24 102% W L L W L 32

Hence:
1. % to separate OH, STB and OI at end of year for 3rd to 5th
2. Carey to win all remaining games (best team i have seen in B)
3. Home ground advantage and games against bottom 2 to be significant

Season defining games:

Rd 15 OI v Oak
Rd 17 Oak v OH
Rd 18 OI v StB
Rd 18 UB v Oak

That is all

Ok, suffering a bit of Mondayitis so i thought id take a stab at wins and losses over the final 5 rounds to see what the ladder would look like at season end.

OH 32 115% W L W L W 44
StB 32 106% W W L W L 44
OAK 32 106% L L W W L 40
UB 28 108% L W L L W 36
OI 28 107% L W W W W 44
HR 24 102% W L L W L 32

Hence:

Season defining games:

Rd 15 OI v Oak
Rd 17 Oak v OH
Rd 18 OI v StB
Rd 18 UB v Oak

That is all

So you're picking Hampton over Uni at Uni. Interesting.
I reckon Hampton will be hanging for Round 17.....their next win!

Hear that all is not well at HR, Coach not happy at all.

wow a ormond figurehead with some internal issues on the HR coach. cant wait for some more information on this one bedford. could he be bouncing back to crapmond next year is the word? if your right then im sure watchful eye will give you a 100% cred rating on his next report whenever that will be. seems to have gawn!

Looks tome like SOCA is a reinvention of GOI. SOCA, can you do us all a favour and leave this board or at least contribute something meaningful? I am not sure what your agenda is but you are doing your best to turn people off Big Footy.

Uncle, is that correct re your coach singing in the Ormond rooms or was that meant to be Robbins singing in the HR rooms?

Looks tome like SOCA is a reinvention of GOI. SOCA, can you do us all a favour and leave this board or at least contribute something meaningful? I am not sure what your agenda is but you are doing your best to turn people off Big Footy.

Uncle, is that correct re your coach singing in the Ormond rooms or was that meant to be Robbins singing in the HR rooms?

do us a favor mr self importance and stop trying to tell other posters what to do and who they are ya has been. only a few left here anyway so whats ya problem.

brian,

cardio carl/getoverit/north of the river/letterman/soca are all one and the same. just a troll who is determined to derail this forum. do what the rest of us are doing and ignore his worthless baiting.

uncle mick,

don't dignify unsubstantiated rumours with a reply.

cheers,
b.b

brian,

cardio carl/getoverit/north of the river/letterman/soca are all one and the same. just a troll who is determined to derail this forum. do what the rest of us are doing and ignore his worthless baiting.

uncle mick,

cheers,
b.b

...i miss Cardio Carl...and his stupid red wine challenge.

brian,

uncle mick,

cheers,
b.b

yeah i'm all of them bouncing buck although never heard of letteman or the river but just load em all up,who cares. just like you are bouncing buck uncle mick local footy oakleigh old boys watchful eyecaptain krusher ivan the hoe as indicated by a bloke down are droganville last week. give em up bouncing so relations with krusher will improve. eh mr self importance, look no further as to why vafa Bf has gone backwards,all to do with the rocket scientists from HR on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OH 32 115% W L W L W 44
StB 32 106% W W L W L 44
OAK 32 106% L L W W L 40
UB 28 108% L W L L W 36
OI 28 107% L W W W W 44
HR 24 102% W L L W L 32

Hence:

Season defining games:

Rd 15 OI v Oak
Rd 17 Oak v OH
Rd 18 OI v StB
Rd 18 UB v Oak

That is all

I like your style. In fact so much that this week's column (which I wrote 7 days ago) does almost the exact same thing for the entire competition.

My final standings are/were as follows:

SKOB 56 points
OC 52 points

OH 44 points
StB 44 points
OAK 44 points

OI 40 points
UB 40 points

HR 28 points

OE 8 points

MHSOB 4 points

Worth a stab I guess, and bound to be proven wrong, such is the ridiculously unpredictable nature of Premier B this season!

Murph, OEG coming off a massive win, rain all week, although today is nice, surely you jest at a 94 point margin? I'm expecting a Dean Jones, a long, drawn out tough, tight affair.

Love the Jones metaphor, Briza. It's always a good idea to down play these things. Fact is though, you'll belt the living daylights out of them - scoreboard wise of course.:)

Very good Uncle, i hear he declined the offer to join in the song. I only said the coach wasn't happy and i didn't say what it was about.

heard it was because of all their meronic supporters on BF bring the club down with their crap, ruining their image

I like your style. In fact so much that this week's column (which I wrote 7 days ago) does almost the exact same thing for the entire competition.

SKOB 56 points
OC 52 points

OH 44 points
StB 44 points
OAK 44 points

OI 40 points
UB 40 points

HR 28 points

OE 8 points

MHSOB 4 points

Worth a stab I guess, and bound to be proven wrong, such is the ridiculously unpredictable nature of Premier B this season!

So, based on that prediction, Scribe, the first week of the finals would be like this:

First Semi Final:
Old Haileybury v St Bernards

2nd Semi Final:
St Kevins v Old Carey

SKOB 56 points
OC 52 points

OH 44 points
StB 44 points
OAK 44 points

OI 40 points
UB 40 points

Thanks Scribe.

HR 28 points

OE 8 points

MHSOB 4 points

Thanks Scribe. Happy to help out post-mortem. Although i think you will be wrong on SKOBS finishing top and UB finishing on 40 points. Will be good to look back

AFF

5outa5 last week

tips for the round

Carey over Oakleigh- 67 points
OH over OI- 6 points
bernards over mhsiob- 34 points
blacks over hampton- 33 points
skob over oeg- 94 points

will lock in OH this week...tough to beat at home.
season still wide open
Will take your results but carey-oakleigh will be a lot closer, and OH - OI a fair bit bigger IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back