B Section 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturday August 21 will be an interesting day in more ways than one, because apart from the fact it is Federal Election Day, the final round of the Premier B comp will be on. In fact seeing how unpredictable this season has been so far in Premier B, the make-up of the final 4 won't be known until 4:45pm on that day.

Saturday August 21 will be an interesting day in more ways than one, because apart from the fact it is Federal Election Day, the final round of the Premier B comp will be on. In fact seeing how unpredictable this season has been so far in Premier B, the make-up of the final 4 won't be known until 4:45pm on that day.

Yep, hope it goes all right, in fact I know someone whose wedding anniversary it is that day.

Wow Spin, that's REALLY exciting!!! Any other ground breaking news?

I thought I would take up the slack on behalf of OEG now that Kid 'Big Green' Boga has gone into therapy. Things are not over yet, still 5 winnable games coming up starting this weekend against St Kevin's. We are all are unified and VERY confident of an upset win against the bumble bees and expect that the disharmony at Hampton will last for the next 5 weeks and back into C grade for them next year....all abooooard!

Wow Spin, that's REALLY exciting!!! Any other ground breaking news?

I thought I would take up the slack on behalf of OEG now that Kid 'Big Green' Boga has gone into therapy. Things are not over yet, still 5 winnable games coming up starting this weekend against St Kevin's. We are all are unified and VERY confident of an upset win against the bumble bees and expect that the disharmony at Hampton will last for the next 5 weeks and back into C grade for them next year....all abooooard!

Hi SOCA

just off the fork for smoko so need to be quick while boss has taken the picture mag into the loo. love to be linked with ronnie as love the big mans work. if i had half knowldge of ammo world as that cardio guy i'd be happy also unlike him if i can out any of ya i will.
maybe surprise to everyone but there are other people in the world that do not like hampton drograns other than me goi, king bogo etc etc. you can keep linking goi with me as it seems to be keeping him off here just like linkng watchful eye (where he gone?) to bouncing buck.gee i miss his funny reports on sundays

ok for mr self importance here are couple. i hear krushers will be looking for new coach next year regardless where it comes, the bruce clarke of ammo is too busy. goi pm'd me to say morwood spitting chips he got sucked into his role down there and will leave. issue with robbins is that not happy with certain support staff and will be making major changes. appraently their support in losses is not the support he wants

Ron Jeremy, you are my hero. Sorry girls but I am only me, never have or never will be anyone else. I just got annoyed when Uncle started sending me crazy Private Messages, really I should have posted them here so people know what a nutjob he is.
SOCA, you are an out and out liar, I never PM'd you anything, you are just making up stuff, now you are consigned to the bull shit box.

Anyway, see ya later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ron Jeremy, you are my hero. Sorry girls but I am only me, never have or never will be anyone else. I just got annoyed when Uncle started sending me crazy Private Messages, really I should have posted them here so people know what a nutjob he is.
SOCA, you are an out and out liar, I never PM'd you anything, you are just making up stuff, now you are consigned to the bull shit box.

Anyway, see ya later.

that should fool em :confused::confused::confused:

Produce the so called PM you twit.

you sent it so you have it + its a PM so i'm not going to broadcast it just like you wont put up slahives PM goose. perhaps you may have to check you IP account. in meantime if you hear any other rumors at Oh please give me a PM and i will post so no one knows it came from you. onya overit

Who do you guys on BF think in your opinion is the MVP (Most Valuable Player) in Premier B football this season to date? The one player that is important enough of his team's chances of winning the Premier B title in September?

voss & ford, coghlan,bromley, reid and about 15 others for OC, plugger and dowd, martyn and fletcher, flaherty byrne, someone else can add some more.

voss & ford, coghlan,bromley, reid and about 15 others for OC, plugger and dowd, martyn and fletcher, flaherty byrne, someone else can add some more.

Anyone else think this thread is just bizzare?

How long does it take to log off from 1 name, log on with a different name, post (then edit!!), then log off again? 9-10 minutes?

Carey - Baldwin
SKOB - Dowd
Bernies - Madden
OH - Voss
Oak - Rutter

HBP - totally agree, you had me at 'bizarre'. :D

Anyone else think this thread is just bizzare?

How long does it take to log off from 1 name, log on with a different name, post (then edit!!), then log off again? 9-10 minutes?

Nice pick-up HBP, but I wondered why you wrapped it in the Privateye quote. Or did I miss something?

For what it's worth, a fit and in-form Brett Voss is essential to the fortunes of OH in September.

Geez, I'm glad none of you blokes are coppers, the jails would be full of innocent men. It's pretty obvious that CC is not GOI, GOI is not SOCA, and Ron Jeremy is none of the above. Let's all give SOCA a wide berth, he's twad.

Geez, I'm glad none of you blokes are coppers, the jails would be full of innocent men. It's pretty obvious that CC is not GOI, GOI is not SOCA, and Ron Jeremy is none of the above. Let's all give SOCA a wide berth, he's twad.

Its sad we have to comment on this crap but i agree with all you say. Partic last line. Shame, this was sometimes a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back