B Section 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chard has retired after ruining his shoulder earlier this year. From the horses mouth two weeks ago. He couldn't be happier too.

sad news on Chardy....a great talent. Im sure SKOB are hoping for a 180.

Haven't been at the last couple but SKOB seems like need to get some more height down back. Timmy Duggan would be a great inclusion if he could get fit!!!

sad news on Chardy....a great talent. Im sure SKOB are hoping for a 180.

Haven't been at the last couple but SKOB seems like need to get some more height down back. Timmy Duggan would be a great inclusion if he could get fit!!!

Maybe Garves can be talked into going around again.:)

Would slot straight back in..... 6 5" blokes who can take a mark never go out of fashion. A legend of ammo footy.

As you would imagine hasnt exactly let himself go!!!

would definately be handy

moving on too old carey

any suggestions on how to beat them?

midfield is 1st class... and have got a potent Fwd line that seemingly doesn't rely on one or two.

does anyone know if sportsbet have done a market for the flag yet? would love to see those odds...

would definately be handy

moving on too old carey

any suggestions on how to beat them?

midfield is 1st class... and have got a potent Fwd line that seemingly doesn't rely on one or two.

does anyone know if sportsbet have done a market for the flag yet? would love to see those odds...

Oh yeah, how to beat Old Carey - move them to A Grade immediately.

Pretty reasonable odds. Wouldn't mind a few $$$ on Blacks as a dark horse.

It pains me to say it, but you can't help being impressed by the way Oakleigh play their footy. The spite in the rivalry seems to have waned since the days of D1 & C Section as there didn't seem to be any real animosity coming out of either camp towards their opposition. Oakleigh were lucky they weren't made to pay for early inaccuracies when we made a run at them, but they eventually got the ascendency back and held on for an important win.

I'd like to see a collection of posts from all forumites who have made statements claiming a particular side as an outright flag favourite betweens Rd.1 - 11. The mind boggles at how 6 sides can share equal top spot so late into a season.

Can anyone explain Old Carey's sudden move up the ladder to flag favouritism after a slow start and Old Ivanhoe's loss of mojo?

I also noticed someone called SOCA posted a number of nasty posts. Red Carded and gone. Not the serial pest was it?

I'd like to see a collection of posts from all forumites who have made statements claiming a particular side as an outright flag favourite betweens Rd.1 - 11. The mind boggles at how 6 sides can share equal top spot so late into a season.

Micky, arent they all equal 6th??? Surprised HR lost, thought they were monty's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it, OEG have had a shocker, the equivalent of a 75 and 81. I genuinely feel for them, it must be shit at the moment, I hope things are better and they can bounce back next year.

When was the last time a Premier B match was held at Sportscover Arena/Elsternwick Park, seeing that no Premier B teams will get an idea into how to handle the conditions at Sportscover Arena (especially if it's wet & windy) until the Premier B finals. Premier & Premier C games are scheduled at Sportscover Arena, but not Premier B.

Not quite Briza, if it was a golf leaderboard it would look like this:

T1st -2

OLD CAREY
ST KEVINS
OLD HAILEYBURY
OLD IVANHOE
OAKLEIGH
ST BERNARDS

7th -1

UNI BLACKS

8th +1

HAMPTON ROVERS

9th +12

OLD ESSENDON - MISSED CUT
MHSOB - MISSED CUT

You could say that we are now heading into the back 9 of the final day of a golf tournament. Who will step up to grab victory and win the tournament?

Tips

Hampton to continue Essendons poor season
Old Haileybury Voss to have a day out again
Old Carey form team at the moment
St. Kevins to bounce back
Oakleigh will be tough to beat at home

Heard around the park that david king was training hard at OC last night along with a new recruit 6.4, looks like OC are getting stronger.

Need to be signed and lodged by tonight.

They don't need them, and it could cause disharmony with only 7 rounds to go.

Geez a tough round for selections

skob and OI is a massive game with both coming off losses..tipping a draw
oak v st b's- bernards in a close one, 10 points
Hr v OEG- hr to bounce back
Blacks v OC- going against the grain here with Blacks by 20 points
OH over MHSOB easily

lock will be blacks

Need to be signed and lodged by tonight.

They don't need them, and it could cause disharmony with only 7 rounds to go.

Playing 2's then if good enough will play 1's , "new guy" was from the EFL who missed all of last season with a knee R Crozier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back