Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

I subscribed to this thread and now relies I read the title wrong and it is in fact not about breastfeeding

can I please be taken off your email list
After plenty of complaints I am proud to announce that we will be offering breastfeeding articles 🤗

After plenty of complaints I am proud to announce that we will be offering breastfeeding articles 🤗

Weak .. bowing to public expectation ..

NEWS: Two Decades Later, No One Knows What The Hell A Gumby Is
Two Decades Later, No One Knows What The Hell A Gumby Is

gumby.PNG

Not even Google can help us now

Few questions are as consistent as the question of "What is a Gumby?" It's a fair question to ask, when I was growing up, there was no animal in the zoo called a "Gumby" but there were animals such as Swamprats, Demons and Gorillas. But it's time to seriously talk about the fact no one actually knows what it is

In a survey conducted by BastFeed, 90% of all responders said they had no idea what a Gumby was, while the other 10% asked me to never talk to them again. Going by this information BastFeed can say 100% no one will ever answer the question of what a Gumby truly is, but today my dearest reader, I will go into my theories about what a Gumby actually is

Theory 1: The Gumby is Barrybran's Dungeon and Dragon's character.

106852552-1615470292121-gettyimages-516972460-142487_2645.jpeg

The Gumbies, probably

This just makes the most sense, we all know Baz is an avid Dungeons and Dragons fan, and only his twisted mind could come up with something as truly terrifying as the Gumby. The only roadblock for this theory is that we don't know anyone who would play Dungeons and Dragons with Barry, but perhaps he plays singleplayer. How very sad of him

Theory 2: The Gumby is a projection of the lord himself
blurred-photo-of-the-iterior-of-a-church-sanctuary-with-congregation-picture-id1091404422

Perhaps a picture of Gumbies training? I don't know, because DenieD's photography skills are abysmal

No one alive has seen any of the gods described in any of the major religions, perhaps the original creator of the Gumbies saw an apparition of God and saw the image of whatever the hell a Gumby is. Perhaps if we all pray hard enough, we will answer the question of what a Gumby is

Theory 3: The Gumby is actually just a strange looking guy
thegumbmeister.jpg

In real life, his name would be something like "George"

There are a lot of strange looking people in this world, if you walk down the streets you probably scream in horror because you saw a man with no hair on his head or a man with no nostril hair, could it be that the Gumby is just a drawing of a man that looked a little peculiar? In that case perhaps we should stop being rude to the Gumbies!

Which theory is your favourite? Let me know so we can get one step closer to finding out what the hell a Gumby is

View attachment 1322442

Few questions are as consistent as the question of "What is a Gumby?" It's a fair question to ask, when I was growing up, there was no animal in the zoo called a "Gumby" but there were animals such as Swamprats, Demons and Gorillas. But it's time to seriously talk about the fact no one actually knows what it is

In a survey conducted by BastFeed, 90% of all responders said they had no idea what a Gumby was, while the other 10% asked me to never talk to them again. Going by this information BastFeed can say 100% no one will ever answer the question of what a Gumby truly is, but today my dearest reader, I will go into my theories about what a Gumby actually is

The Gumbies, probably

This just makes the most sense, we all know Baz is an avid Dungeons and Dragons fan, and only his twisted mind could come up with something as truly terrifying as the Gumby. The only roadblock for this theory is that we don't know anyone who would play Dungeons and Dragons with Barry, but perhaps he plays singleplayer. How very sad of him

blurred-photo-of-the-iterior-of-a-church-sanctuary-with-congregation-picture-id1091404422

Perhaps a picture of Gumbies training? I don't know, because DenieD's photography skills are abysmal

No one alive has seen any of the gods described in any of the major religions, perhaps the original creator of the Gumbies saw an apparition of God and saw the image of whatever the hell a Gumby is. Perhaps if we all pray hard enough, we will answer the question of what a Gumby is

thegumbmeister.jpg

There are a lot of strange looking people in this world, if you walk down the streets you probably scream in horror because you saw a man with no hair on his head or a man with no nostril hair, could it be that the Gumby is just a drawing of a man that looked a little peculiar? In that case perhaps we should stop being rude to the Gumbies!

Which theory is your favourite? Let me know so we can get one step closer to finding out what the hell a Gumby is
I like Dungeons and Dragons so I hope it's that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1322442

The Gumbies, probably

thegumbmeister.jpg

None of the above, Breastyy. If it were the first option, the Gumbies logo would actually be an image of beez's head. The second option would be an image of my head. And the third option puzzles me as I don't know any eunuchs called George.

None of the above, Breastyy. If it were the first option, the Gumbies logo would actually be an image of beez's head. The second option would be an image of my head. And the third option puzzles me as I don't know any eunuchs called George.
See these are the conversations we are trying to promote at BastFeed

We are one step closer to unravelling this mystery!!!

NEWS: Thank God - A Simmer Just Started Posting, Meaning The Match Thread Is Nearly Over
Thank God: A Simmer Just Started Posting, Meaning The Match Thread Is Nearly Over
16472149-%EC%A2%8C%EC%A0%88-%EB%90%9C-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90%EB%8A%94-%EA%B7%B8%EC%9D%98-%EB%A8%B8%EB%A6%AC%EB%A5%BC-%EC%9E%A1%EC%95%84-%EB%8B%B9%EA%B2%A8.jpg

POV: Suns Supreme posted

The last 5 days have been rough, we've all been up against teams that no one likes and we desperately want to talk to someone else, but finally the simmer has shown up

Thank ****ing god, we were all reaching our limit

Much like the horsemen of the apocalypse signal the end of days, the arrival of philreich or Dingster into our match threads likely means we never have to talk to these people again. Sure we have to deal with the gruelling 10 minute sim, where that one really annoying poster is probably tagging us because we "dropped a mark" and we probably have to pretend that the week was an enjoyable one, but the suffering we've been through is finally coming to an end. As degrading as it is that we're probably going to have to tell our team that we'll "get them next time", and while it may be terrible to stare at these migraine inducing GIF's for 5 more minutes, at least the match thread is finally over and we don't have to endure another second of what the opposition though of the latest Home And Away episode.

Oh no! It seems like the simmer is late to posting the sim. Just ****ing great, we all set our alarms for 4:30, knowing that we would finally be free from the clutches of this terrible match thread, but no we have to instead wait until 4:45. Can you believe it? We already know our simming performance is going to be terrible, and we already know that we're probably going to have another loss on the ladder, but instead we have to hear about how the opposition has been warming up for "the big game". We get it dude, you smashed out 2 pies instead of 3 this week, real impressive

But at least we know the thread is coming to an end soon, it looks like the Simmer has posted a picture of umpires. Not a moment too soon if you ask us

Man, we are so ****ing glad that this is over, and the opposition clearly is too. As much as we hate them, they ****ing hate us too. I hope these ****ers get absorbed with another team once expansion roles around. But now don't have to interact with them again, we don't even have to acknowledge them and this whole match thread is behind us. Time to fix ourselves a drink

Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back