Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a ******* disgrace

Such a good channel, his highlights were first rate

It’ll come as no surprise that most of the breach of copyright complaints that ultimately sank him come from India

The real problem is how dogshit Youtube is with fake claims and their arbitrary stubbornness, no doubt because there is rarely an actual person involved in these things.

I'm pretty sure they have the name of the guy behind Maharaba over at Reddit.

Good luck to him. Cricket fans can be quite unhinged. They watch games that go for 5 days without anybody winning - for enjoyment!
Hey, we are not! We will distroy you, you pathetic looser!

WTF happened?

And if a player gets timed out, wouldn't the batting captain just put the name of the number 11 down as the player who was due to come out but couldn't pad up in time?
He came out to bat and was in the middle when he went to adjust his helmet strap and the thing came apart. So he called for a new helmet and then Bangladesh appealed for timed out because he wasn't ready to face up by 2 minutes.

Shit effort from Bangladesh there tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He came out to bat and was in the middle when he went to adjust his helmet strap and the thing came apart. So he called for a new helmet and then Bangladesh appealed for timed out because he wasn't ready to face up by 2 minutes.

s**t effort from Bangladesh there tbh.
Bangladesh taking a huge hit to its cricket Cred the last couple days. The idiots who got Robelinda cancelled are also Bangers

s**t effort from Bangladesh there tbh.

He could have faced up with the strap undone or taken the lid off as he was only facing a spinner…
Not a good way to be given out tho… wonder if there will be a mankad or two to square it up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In the age of concussion protocols, not sure we want to be encouraging this (I know he was facing a spinner)

Oh won’t someone think of the children…

Players bat minus helmets all the time especially in the sub continent

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hate this so much. On one hand the indian journalist bringing up kohli’s century in presser that isn’t involving India/virat is stupid. On the other hand I think Mendis could have handled it a lot better and shown bit of class/respect to kohli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back