Analysis Blair Hartley Project 2015 V - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally with the Dave Astbury article we have something to talk about. Godamit I have spent time on “The Walking Dead” blog because this one has been so boring..

I rate Dave and obviously so does Leppa but we cannot get something without giving something away.

SO how about this – Astbury and Griff for their first and second round picks. Let’s face is Brisbane don’t keep their draft picks anyway so it’s better using them to entice players that want to go up there.

We can trade picks 1 and 12 to GWS for Treloar.

For Redden and Stefan Martin...we need to trade for needs and these 2 get it done

Agree.

How many no. 1 picks have won a flag at the club they were drafted to?

Hodge 3 maybe 4
Headland 1
Riewoldt and Goddard were a bounce away from being premiership players.
Drew Banfield 2 and a goal away from 3.
Brett Deledio..... Soon..... Hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro: Crows knew Dangerfield was going to Cats: http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...-dangerfield-was-leaving-20150921-gjrefo.html

So, given it is likely that crows will match and Cats will need to find currency, who on Geelong's list would you be ok buying for pick 12? Shades of Ottens trade, maybe

Most of the promising Geelong players have recently re-signed such as Blicavs, J. Kolo, Duncan and Guthrie. Which I doubt that they would would be willing to trade, as it would be simply a case of robbing peter to pay paul. Beyond those guys they only have 30 year old verging on retirement, so I don't see any players being used to lure Dangerfield over, meaning they will have to do it with picks. Which is why I struggle to see how Henderson will end up at the Cats.

Our first and Lennon for treloar?

Big of fan of Treloar but this is overs.

Not to mention Lennon wouldn't want to go their.

Two first round picks for treloar is crazy talk.We would never offer that.We just want colliwood to pay overs

Two first round picks for treloar is crazy talk.We would never offer that.We just want colliwood to pay overs
We will offer that if Collingwood cant. I don't think Pick 12 and pick 11-18 is overs for a player who would've gone top 3 in the draft

I wonder what sort of $ we are talking. He's shown signs, but I'd be hesitant to say he'll be a gun.

I have heard the $ that we have offered to what other clubs are offering is not to far apart. All i know is that we have set a deadline, so its watch this space imo. The blues are interested but IMO they would want to walk him to the PSD instead of swapping for Yarran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back