Analysis Blair Hartley Project 2015 V - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but Carlton supporters don't necessarily want to lose Yarran either
I'd have it as Lennon > Pick 12 > Conca > Pick 30 + knives > Pick 30
The bolded is what Yarran is worth for our club IMO
Conca is a gun dont trade him

I have heard the $ that we have offered to what other clubs are offering is not to far apart. All i know is that we have set a deadline, so its watch this space imo. The blues are interested but IMO they would want to walk him to the PSD instead of swapping for Yarran.

seems like a top bloke does Lennon :) must love the club.

Nothing new.

Offer in front of Lennon. 3 clubs have gone hard at him. if we match there price, he will be ours. From what I hear, pricing is not far away.

I have heard the $ that we have offered to what other clubs are offering is not to far apart. All i know is that we have set a deadline, so its watch this space imo. The blues are interested but IMO they would want to walk him to the PSD instead of swapping for Yarran.
giphy.gif

Can somebody please tell me who all these other interested clubs in Yarran are that Carlton fan's keep saying will drive up the price? I mean surely these other clubs have been mentioned in the media at some point like Pies, Us and WB for Kreuzer, or Us, Norf and Pies for Treloar or Essendon, Sydney and WB for Zac Smith, or WCE and us for Redden ect...

Yeah no one
He told them it's us
They know it's only us and they gave a contracted player permission to not only meet with us but Hardwick
Let them think what they want as Yarran is a tiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OFCOURSE the club is going to say that

Um, but we did offer our first this year and our first next year. It was the main reason Gale mentioned he was shocked when AT nominated the pies as our offer, then was better then theirs..hence why he rang the GWS CEO to see if a shifty old mate agreement was done. He would not of just said it, as GWS could have easily countered with " No you didn't".

you will be surprised as to what we will get for Astbury, especially from Leppa
I look forward to being surprised, but the only way I see us getting pick 20 for Astbury is if we throw in our pick 30. Maybe we get pick 40 back as well.

who on Geelong's list would you be ok buying for pick 12? Shades of Ottens trade, maybe
Jansen and their 2nd pick.

the geelong situation interests me.

we were just talking about it at work. if the crows don't match the offer, they get pick 15, which is an absolute joke. to put that into perspective, carlton want pick 12 for yarran..

Adelaide would be crazy not to match the offer and force a better draft pick out of them. how they get that pick will be interesting. as their first pick is meant to be for Henderson.

maybe they signed motlop too soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back