Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks.

CursingFijian how are you this morning ;)?
I am well Herr ClarkeM.

It’s an office day today which means unlimited coffee. Hurrah. But alas, I must pay the minions.

Might see if I can squeeze in the first episode of The Last of Us I’ve been hearing good things.

How are you?

How does the fake seer result work , can you be just village and get a good role result, is it completely random? How do we read hotchillis result?
I got seer as my result and I’m vanilla villager.

I’m driving to the beach also and may have limited reception. I’ll get a vote in in about 2/3 hours pending how the baby (me, no not me my actual baby) travels

I am well Herr ClarkeM.

It’s an office day today which means unlimited coffee. Hurrah. But alas, I must pay the minions.

Might see if I can squeeze in the first episode of The Last of Us I’ve been hearing good things.

How are you?
Lovely. I am also good. I am currently in a work meeting, off site however I am waiting for the person I am meeting with who is conveniently also a close friend of mine and he is currently making me a coffee.

Until such time that I go offline for a bit, I’d love to hear why you killed GUH a second time.

Also yes, I’ve heard great things. However, I’m saving the episodes to watch for my upcoming international flight. Loved the game.

I’m driving to the beach also and may have limited reception. I’ll get a vote in in about 2/3 hours pending how the baby (me, no not me my actual baby) travels
just say 40 minutes you weirdo

Lovely. I am also good. I am currently in a work meeting, off site however I am waiting for the person I am meeting with who is conveniently also a close friend of mine and he is currently making me a coffee.

Until such time that I go offline for a bit, I’d love to hear why you killed GUH a second time.

Also yes, I’ve heard great things. However, I’m saving the episodes to watch for my upcoming international flight. Loved the game.
You have friends? I’m happy for you.

But seriously, I genuinely feel for evil in this game killing GUH twice. Tarks, Pie, Beaston, Dingster there will be a few tarnished reputations somewhere. The dead pm will reveal all!

Who’s the lynch today?

But seriously, I genuinely feel for evil in this game killing GUH twice. Tarks, Pie, Beaston, Dingster there will be a few tarnished reputations somewhere. The dead pm will reveal all!

Who’s the lynch today?
oh man, this will be awkward...

Who’s the lynch today?
The Lynch is IMS however, what’s this? We can multi lynch? Oh how lovely.

So, you feel a bit embarrassed, that’s okay.

Village will win this game, there’s no coming back from it now so may as well take the IMS route and we can all finish this game today and enjoy our weekends ;).

The Lynch is IMS however, what’s this? We can multi lynch? Oh how lovely.

So, you feel a bit embarrassed, that’s okay.

Village will win this game, there’s no coming back from it now so may as well take the IMS route and we can all finish this game today and enjoy our weekends ;).
Reckon the 2nd kill was missed on hotchilli hoping the seer result wouldn’t be known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just say 40 minutes you weirdo
I ****ing wish.

Turns out the wife’s bladder is the size of a pea. I’ll have to investigate these public toilets for signs of MP_

I ******* wish.

Turns out the wife’s bladder is the size of a pea. I’ll have to investigate these public toilets for signs of MP_
Where are you I’ll give you a sharpie to leave your own message

Why would you reveal yourself as SK last night if you weren't SK? Are you Alpha then :)?

I didn't reveal as anything last night, I just said it was fine if you lynch me.

I'm a boring villager

Do you really want to play this card?

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back