Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh CursingFijian you're still here.
I told you it's an office day!

I have just downloaded the spreaker app and am considering making a voice debut. Just in case the end game here is to be a spreaker only day.

But seriously, I genuinely feel for evil in this game killing GUH twice. Tarks, Pie, Beaston, Dingster there will be a few tarnished reputations somewhere. The dead pm will reveal all!
I wonder why you seem to point to the Wolves as being the faction to kill GUH the second time around and not Mafia.

It appears the Wolves killed GUH on N3. Why are you assuming that they also killed him N4?

I wonder why you seem to point to the Wolves as being the faction to kill GUH the second time around and not Mafia.

It appears the Wolves killed GUH on N3. Why are you assuming that they also killed him N4?
Lol. Kill me now.

I just highlighted the more experienced players who have flipped evil, who may or may not have been complicit in the great mystery of the second coming (and demise) of Grand Uncle Horace.

Lol. Kill me now.

I just highlighted the more experienced players who have flipped evil, who may or may not have been complicit in the great mystery of the second coming (and demise) of Grand Uncle Horace.
Tell us via Spreaker what the **** happened and HOW hahaha!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, I query whether discussing the game with an AI (and screenshotting) is in DIRECT VIOLATION OF THIS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning.

Interesting, I query whether discussing the game with an AI (and screenshotting) is in DIRECT VIOLATION OF THIS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning.
Evil has a name now. And it's Zoltar!

We flogs must track him down.

Regardless of the result, I’ve already made quite the fool of myself and I ******* love it hahahaha.

Did you see who my vote is on?
I did. After I quoted the original post

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back