Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Honest question, can someone please explain what the * a Jack Of All Trades is? Good, bad, neutral, idiot?

There are too many rodents in this thread for me for now, Chipmunk

NaturalDisaster
Good role. Usually can protect, seer or kill but not on same night.

I was coming to say in my mind there is nothing surer than a vampire role in this game in my mind.

Pie 4 Life would call it my ego. I'd call it a feeling.
Could be an arsonist still.
eth dog please. This is too much too early. Probably virtue signalling.

SaintBilly NaturalDisaster
Another villager game where I'm hoping to be of more use -_-
Honest question, can someone please explain what the * a Jack Of All Trades is? Good, bad, neutral, idiot?

NaturalDisaster
Good. Gets a rotation of a kill, a heap and a seer over 3 nights.

Could be an arsonist still.

Another villager game where I'm hoping to be of more use -_-

Good. Gets a rotation of a kill, a heap and a seer over 3 nights.
Im distrustful of anyone who starts role counting straight out of the gate in a game where the roles aren’t even known - it’s an easy “helpful” cover.

I’ll keep an open mind though as today plays out.

An interesting set of kills on Night 1.

Leaving aside Good's excellent get -

• Was the neutral/SK kill of BEaston lodged before he subbed in for Pants? If that is the case then possible suspects are 3KZ, Jack and IMS.
  • The Bovo kill struck me as being left by a newer player like Nooks.
  • The Greenery kill is more opaque

I reckon in this game kill analysis is even more important than usual.
In a pm with greenery last game he really wanted to kill kananooks so potential bad blood them .

Intimidating Ufc 209 GIF by UFC

Im distrustful of anyone who starts role counting straight out of the gate in a game where the roles aren’t even known - it’s an easy “helpful” cover.

I’ll keep an open mind though as today plays out.
#ListerTheory

I thought the same. I am happy to throw one on later if nothing else comes up. The only thing I ask in this game is that people #RememberTheScience

N1 Results

Bovo (Villager) Killed by evil
Greenery (Jack of All Trades) Killed by evil
MC Bad Genius (Mafia/goon) killed by Good
BEaston (Wolf/silencer) killed by neutral

It's now D1
Interesting that all the dead people came into the game highly rated on the #LurkerIndexReading

I suspect there are some ‘big name’ players with kill capacity out there who were not trying to draw attention to themselves.

Interesting.

NaturalDisaster

Not enough rodents I say 😊

Nice pretending you don’t know what a a JOAT is by the way.

#ListerTheory

I thought the same. I am happy to throw one on later if nothing else comes up. The only thing I ask in this game is that people #RememberTheScience

Lol... I have no doubt both Mafia and Wolves and probably the Vamp if we have one are constructing role lists. I think it is to Village's advantage to try and do the same. So I didn't mind the eth-dog post.

Mod note: (well co-mod anyway) I shall be WOW reacting to posts in the thread to indicate I have counted that vote. If you see me react to one but not to another, please bring it to my/our attention.

This is a strat used by serial in his ToS games which I have adopted ever since.

I don't care if you tag me, ND, MWPP or nobody, if there is a bolded name in the post I consider it a vote and WOW it. Any discrepancies let us know.

Thank you.

Nice pretending you don’t know what a a JOAT is by the way.
No pretending at all, genuinely no idea but makes sense now.

So the JOAT seered or killed last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mod note: (well co-mod anyway) I shall be WOW reacting to posts in the thread to indicate I have counted that vote. If you see me react to one but not to another, please bring it to my/our attention.

This is a strat used by serial in his ToS games which I have adopted ever since.

I don't care if you tag me, ND, MWPP or nobody, if there is a bolded name in the post I consider it a vote and WOW it. Any discrepancies let us know.

Thank you.
Shut up

An interesting set of kills on Night 1.

Leaving aside Good's excellent get -

• Was the neutral/SK kill of BEaston lodged before he subbed in for Pants? If that is the case then possible suspects are 3KZ, Jack and IMS.
  • The Bovo kill struck me as being left by a newer player like Nooks.
  • The Greenery kill is more opaque

I reckon in this game kill analysis is even more important than usual.
bovo wasnt a vig so cant be me

how rude.. plus i didnt know this so how could there be bad blood..
I think it may have been sfa related. I’m just posting thoughts behind the overnight kills.

MP_ looking sus.
It's Day 1 and yet, you and IMS look incredibly suss to me right now.

IMS with a clear vote on me and then you swoop in to confirm...

And now you're both going to sit quiet and wait to see who bites. For me, I don't care if I die today or another time, I'll have fun with this. So, as I sense I was seered by one evil faction last night and there are two names I suspect as being evil let's find out for sure.

Itsmyshow and Robertio :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back