Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we all love Ciaran but am I the only one who thinks it's unprofessional for him to play Gaelic footy during the off season? Especially given his injury history.
Come on let’s be real here.hate this bulls&$t about players not being able to things outside of football. What other jobs would have so many rules and restrictions.

Could'nt handle O'Rourke and Pickett in the one team. Former pcks 2 & 4 not meeting expectations would give me the heebie jeebies. Hope Silvagni has learnt well, two high picks and both are real doozies.

Orourke, plowman, Pickett draft picks haven’t produced great outcomes. But to just leave it at that is extremely simplistic. All 3 players have had significant injury issues. We really dont know how much that has affected them.

There’s a common theme to Silvagnis so called failures, more often than not it’s injury.

I don’t mind discussing silvagnis picks that haven’t produced but there needs to be a bit more depth to the discussion.

Orourke is an interesting one. The hawks gave up pick 19 for him even after his first few years at Gws. They had more exposed form to go on than silvagni and still gave up an end of first round pick.

When l watch plowman l see a guy who lacks agility. Can’t help but wonder if leg injuries impacted on his athleticism.

Pickett’s development has been slowed by injury but with all his natural talent l have expected quicker progress.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s quiete a pleasant experience and I was made to feel so special.
To anyone thinking about getting a ban I'd rate it A++ :D

You should post that on TripAdvisor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back