Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a potential for “growth” gag in here that I think we’re all missing….low hanging fruit people!! :p

BTW my school reports we’re exactly the same
mine usually said ”needs to do his homework”… but I usually ignored that because it was usually sour grapes from the teachers because I almost always had an A, A-, or a B+ next to the comment.

Gold Coast isn’t haggling.
They are completely happy to deal Hollands for cheap as chips.
Even paying some of his salary.
They just waiting to see if they can get some point for this year or future.
Won’t cost much, they don’t want him. He will be a blue.

I'm probably to late for this post - but I couldn't resist :p

I went there when it was called Keilor Heights High School........

And plenty of PED's for me too. :straining:

Loved the kick to kick on the concrete basketball courts, going for hangers with twenty plus kids at each end.

CARNAGE! :p

Also very fond memories of girls in VERY SHORT school dresses (that I was way too shy to ever talk to). :embarrassedv1:

The funny thing is my wife works there now .:D
You had concrete basketball courts? We had asphalt.

Both great and concerning at the same time
GC have some real stars emerging and another great crop coming through, they simply aren't in a position to need to take the extra steps to get EH to meet his potential.

We have a slot for him and he fits a gap in our age profile, GC get a list spot for a player they wont play and we get a recent 1st round pick with development still needed for cheap.

When both retire Hollands to Never Never Lands.....
If both Hollands steer us to our next Premiership, could they be then be known as our 'Dutch Rudders'??

Gold Coast isn’t haggling.
They are completely happy to deal Hollands for cheap as chips.
Even paying some of his salary.
They just waiting to see if they can get some point for this year or future.
Won’t cost much, they don’t want him. He will be a blue.
can we trade with them every year? last year Bowes, this year Hollands...great trade partner.

That’s a lot of trade value for Schultz - would we have offered that much?

I was willing to part with our original RD1 pick at #16, but not a RD2 as well

Yeh that would make perfect sense, no need for essendon. Doesn't even need to be a hard trade, 48 seems spot on, just trying to work out in what way are they getting involved
From pick 3 to pick 48

I know the who's and the why's but it still feels like we are getting royalty screwd over.
I like Paddy and wish we kept him.

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

From pick 3 to pick 48

I know the who's and the why's but it still feels like we are getting royalty screwd over.
I like Paddy and wish we kept him.

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You need to forget his original draft number. He is not a best 22 player, and any club taking him is speculating on getting more out of him that Carlton managed. If Dow was taken in the third round, I doubt he would have got as many chances as he did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a lot of trade value for Schultz - would we have offered that much?

I was willing to part with our original RD1 pick at #16, but not a RD2 as well

I wouldn't have myself (esp as I don't think small foward is necessarily an urgent need for us)

Makes sense from a Pies perspective though.

You need to forget his original draft number. He is not a best 22 player, and any club taking him is speculating on getting more out of him that Carlton managed. If Dow was taken in the third round, I doubt he would have got as many chances as he did.
Only forget original draft position when we are drafting a player in. When trading out we must bring up draft position continuously.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back