Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam McClure yesterday said on 3AW that Melbourne will not trade petracca to anyone unless Carlton offer up one of McKay or Curnow.

Well, we wouldn’t be able to afford his contract unless one of those was in the deal, maybe that’s the angle he should have taken

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

JM was one of the hardest hitters I’ve seen in a while at Carlton. His hip and shoulders were great, unfortunately too far and few between.

I recall last year not sure who on but he rocked a bloke all legally.

Goodness sake he injured himself and fog by accident with a rock solid bump.

Feel sorry for the guy. Would loved for him to be a club champ.
Reckon it was against The Giants in round 24, might have been Himmleburg, Little Dirty and I were sitting above the hit in level 1, I'll never forget the sound of that 'smack', and how the bigger Giant was rattled. Played on to his credit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've made my thoughts clear on Elijah.

Let's see if he can stand up tomorrow when needed.

I think your points on Elijah are fair. No one doubts his talent and he has had a good year for someone so young that has missed a lot of football

Has ability to be ELITE. Key will be can he get fitter, put in that extra effort in games that will get him there.

Does McKay out Petracca in make us a better team?

Depends on how we use them. Both excellent players

I believe our ball use inside 50 is one of our biggest issues and has been for 2 seasons. If McKay was used properly as key forward/ruck and we were better at kicking the ball to him at the right times he would be more valuable to our success

We aren’t trading Harry McKay.

I think your points on Elijah are fair. No one doubts his talent and he has had a good year for someone so young that has missed a lot of football

Has ability to be ELITE. Key will be can he get fitter, put in that extra effort in games that will get him there.

Agree with this.
He see’s the game on a different level to most players.
Imagine if he totally committed and spent the off season with Cripps taking his fitness to elite levels …

much easier to find an elite mid than an elite tall....

Yep.

And unless Nick Austin and Co have suffered significant brain damage, trading a player of the quality of Harry McKay would a shocking trade. I don’t care if Trac is the player mentioned coming the other way. It won’t happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back