Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After someone said O. Hollands is the worse Carlton player they've ever seen.

1. Game Day RND 21 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

flipping lazy hand from EH with no effort...
  2. X

Game Day RND 21 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

Eh... It's called a handball
  3. X

That's cause he never runs

4. X

E.hollands doesn't have itSeems more like a vendetta to me and apologies if I'm wrong. But it keeps going. He plays for us. He has a ton of potential and he's shown a lot already.
    Of course he'll improve with another pre season. And a good healthy mental headspace...positive environment in st CFC.

If you can't encourage maybe dial it down. If it's personal work out is all I'm saying, cos it seems unfair. Especially whem you seem to have inside info. People pay attention to what you say.

He’s entitled to his opinion and I read all that as a criticism of his play at times

Never said he can’t play or doesn’t support him. Probably like me he has very high expectations of Elijah?

I think simple criticism of a flaw in his game has been turned into personal attack by the usual suspects

That’s my take

TBF where has he said he isn’t a fan.

All DQ has said that he doesn’t go hard all the time and when required. I 100% agree with this. Watch him closely and he at times he can cruise and not work hard enough

I wouldn’t call it lazy. I think it’s bad habits of a young player coming from GCS

When he improves this we will have an absolute gun
The way the post came across and I said I assumed … I don’t read every post knowing how that person is portraying the their post hence me asking …. also thanks for answering on his behalf .. all my questions will go to you next time for clarification.

Soapy, there’s no agenda - take the tin foil hat off

He said we’d never won a trade
A poster said Acres and Lij were steals
DQ said he had made his thoughts on Lij clear

Which implies he thinks Lij wasn’t a steal, if he thinks otherwise he can reply to my very playful, harmless response and tell me otherwise

It’s not that deep man, just chill dude
Tin foil hat? Seriously 🙄

I really hope these whispers of different players being spoken to means we are being proactive this period whilst securing the Campos. A great off season trade/draft period, clearing out injury prone players off the books and strengthening/balancing the list could go a long way (as well as a fit list). Still am in the camp we should get Vossy a bit more support/have a slight back room staff refresh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After someone said O. Hollands is the worst Carlton player they've ever seen.

1. Game Day RND 21 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

flipping lazy hand from EH with no effort...
  2. X

Eh... It's called a handball
  3. X

That's cause he never runs
  4. X

E.hollands doesn't have itSeems more like a vendetta to me and apologies if I'm wrong. But it keeps going. He plays for us. He has a ton of potential and he's shown a lot already.
    Of course he'll improve with another pre season. And a good healthy mental headspace...positive environment in st CFC.

If you can't encourage maybe dial it down. If it's personal, work it out is all I'm saying, cos it seems unfair. Especially when you seem to have inside info. People pay attention to what you say.

Dont think he has made a bad call in any instance above - but hey that's my opinion. Also with all due respect- whilst I agree with your bolded statement above - why choose this POV to highlight and not the hundreds of poison pen stabs at Voss - far far worse has been stated about Voss by forum posters and whisperers....

not the place it used to be this forum - bu everything changes and such is life.

Aleer sounds great but imo a guy that isn’t best 22 just isn’t a 1st round pick trade.

Our 2025 2nd and our 2024 3rd gets the deal done. GWS are fair traders and he is sitting behind a very good group of key defenders. His price hasn’t improved from his draft pick.

He's a former pick 2 with 4 years of development under his belt.

Talls take time & he's competing with a stacked defense for a game in a top 4 side. KPD's are also very hard to find which drives his price up.

Seriously, take one look at him, he's a clear project player, as if he'd walk into that GWS lineup in his first few years.

He'd be great for us and definitely worth a late 1st. Only reason I see we'd get him cheaper as if it's a bit of a 'good will' trade like some clubs do (kinda like we did with Dow).

Dont think he has made a bad call in any instance above - but hey that's my opinion. Also with all due respect- whilst I agree with your bolded statement above - why choose this POV to highlight and not the hundreds of poison pen stabs at Voss - far far worse has been stated about Voss by forum posters and whisperers....

not the place it used to be this forum - bu everything changes and such is life.
I think it bothers me because DQ is known as an insider and they are usually impersonal, and just pass on info. And the repeated jabs got to me.
If it had just been 'gameday heat'...sure!
We've all been there. But it continued.
Dunno. Just felt I wanted to stick up for a player I thought didn't deserve it.

Aph asked us to stop and has already cleaned up the thread so can we leave it?

Also, I really welcome the info DQ gives us.

As for your perspective, I reckon there's a whole lot less bullying and clique stuff happening and I like that a lot. Even if we have lost a few. We all love Carlton and we mostly get on and have a laugh...ge insights from folks like you...hopefully Arrow is just away for a bit working. And will be back soon!

Let's face it JAB, we are all a bit toey about finals and beyond.

He's a former pick 2 with 4 years of development under his belt.

Talls take time & he's competing with a stacked defense for a game in a top 4 side. KPD's are also very hard to find which drives his price up.

Seriously, take one look at him, he's a clear project player, as if he'd walk into that GWS lineup in his first few years.

He'd be great for us and definitely worth a late 1st. Only reason I see we'd get him cheaper as if it's a bit of a 'good will' trade like some clubs do (kinda like we did with Dow).
He definitely was not pick 2 mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back