Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick update on our pursuit of Mason Cox. The bombers have made a big push for Cox and are offering him 12m over the next 4 seasons. We're only offering 8 million, but my source is telling me that Cox is adamant that he will only play for Carlton, as he grew up as a Blues supporter.

In other news, my contact on the board is telling me that the reports that we're sounding out Dew for a coaching position are slightly misleading, he informs me that we're actually looking to bring him on as the club dietitian.

Lastly, I have one more rumour that I can't say much about, so I will leave a hint.

#Bluemour
OMG has it come to this....

We are going to pay 2 million a year to a 33 year old Lurch....

OMG

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think Battle is one of their more important players which is why they'd be comfortable with parting with him.

Howard and Wilkie are their pillars in defence.

Might be going early but I don't see any reason for Hawthorn to bring in both Battle and Barrass, so the whole scenario kind of balances itself out. Almost 2 million pa and a 1st round pick spent on 2x key defenders, neither of which are in the Top 10 in the league is borderline insane.
would argue barrass is a very good defender and would be in the top 10 of the key defenders in the league. after weiters, harris, taylor he's definitely in the next group with may, moore, balta etc. i would love to have him at the blues (i wouldnt mind getting the older mcgovern.....)

What a joke they've received that for Battle. And 16 for Perryman? I agree it should just be no compo for any FA move, that’s equalisation right there
What staggers me is that a player moving between two clubs then has a direct negative impact on the other 16 clubs. Why should other clubs be pushed down the draft order because of what other clubs are doing?

It wouldn’t happen but imagine there was 8 first round compo picks handed out and you move from pick 10 to pick 18? It is farcical. West Cost are trying to rebuild and their second picks keep getting further and further away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look back a few pages. One of those crazy burger ring boy mega trades

Damo and his stupid stupid 'Sliding Doors' :rolleyes:

GZA0cdvbEAAFMvV

Not so much a rumour, but seems to be a fact...Mods continually changing the colour & type of the rumour no discussion thread to mess with my mind !!!

Us old people don't handle change very well mods :p
I like it, opens up opportunities for mistakes. (I'm def going to stuff up at some point and be so popular)

I like it, opens up opportunities for mistakes. (I'm def going to stuff up at some point and be so popular)

LOL......same here mate, I friggin' checked 3 times before hitting the post button, in case I was in the No Discussion thread, I don't want a mod burning my house down !!!

Not so much a rumour, but seems to be a fact...Mods continually changing the colour & type of the rumour no discussion thread to mess with my mind !!!

Us old people don't handle change very well mods :p

Which colour would you like next :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back