Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard both flavours on the YouTube commentary

I can’t believe I am about to pull out one of these lol

You can actually hear both pronunciations. Today was the first time I’ve heard Law-la when saying Lalor. You learn something new every day.

West Coast will definitely look to trade now as they have committed to Baker, l would suggest they would do that deal, not sure we would unless Austin absolutely wants one of the high end players in the draft.
Not sure 12 & 14 for 3 is unders in this draft with the evenness of the first 15.
It isn’t unders from a points perspective but the extra pick that WCE would need to through in would be a third rounder.

There would the. need to be something else at play to get another inside 20 pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9.05K posts since September 12th 😲

This board going for the world record number of posts over the shortest period of time possible

1728713119008.gif

Particularly when you have a midfield that lacks depth, balance and class….

Yeah, completely agree. I would be more confident going for the two best available players instead of one.

The main thing that surprises me with the rumoured deal is how we are getting two picks in the 60s plus a mid-range draft pick along with 3 for 12+14. If it is real it might be too good of a deal for Austin to pass up...

If we are to trade for pick 3, I really really hope we use it on Sid Draper!! His explosiveness, pace, clearance work as well as his leadership would really transform our midfield

Reckon he will be an unbelievable player and only way I believe we could get him is if we secure pick 3 because the Crows would snap him up with pick 4

I’ve heard this is why we want 3

The main thing that surprises me with the rumoured deal is how we are getting two picks in the 60s plus a mid-range draft pick along with 3 for 12+14. If it is real it might be too good of a deal for Austin to pass up...
There was a Carlton fan account on Twitter/X that I’ve had a lot of rumours shared that have been spot on. They said that WC came to us for pick 3 not the other way around. We may have turned them down and they came back with a higher offer. This including the mid range pick and the two picks in the 60s.

Side note: we can’t go to the draft with more picks that list spots. But we can trade picks back for multiples while the draft is running.

There was a Carlton fan account on Twitter/X that I’ve had a lot of rumours shared that have been spot on. They said that WC came to us for pick 3 not the other way around. We may have turned them down and they came back with a higher offer. This including the mid range pick and the two picks in the 60s.

Side note: we can’t go to the draft with more picks that list spots. But we can trade picks back for multiples while the draft is running.

While WCE might have been the ones to approach us, I'm doubtful it was with pick 3 on the table. I reckon they might've wanted 12 + 14 for their F1 + 26 or something like that and then we would've asked the pick 3 question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back