Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - A return to normalcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, I thought Kennedy wants more mid time? Dogs have a strong midfield.

Although getting weaker in recent years. Dunkley, Smith, Macrae all leaving. Libba 30+. Also there mids aren't really the big slow types so maybe they can afford him in there more then us.

Love this for Matthew Kennedy. He’s clearly become an unrequired player at Carlton, so it’s good to see that he can continue his career elsewhere.

I heard that Saints were sniffing around Kemp several days ago but as nothing had come out thought it may have been rebuked.

It's not beyond the realms that Kemp may be looking to move though, was dropped quite a few times (and prior to the prelim) and may not feel assured of his future at Carlton.

Interesting.
He’s just not that good - plays a dumb game too often.

Sorry APH

😭 Thanks Matthew Kennedy. Am genuinely going to miss the hell outta you in the navy blue.

These are the hard decisions that sometimes hurt that the best clubs have got to make

For old times sake.

wrestlemania xxiv wrestling GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I thought Kennedy wants more mid time? Dogs have a strong midfield.

Although getting weaker in recent years. Dunkley, Smith, Macrae all leaving. Libba 30+. Also there mids aren't really the big slow types so maybe they can afford him in there more then us.
Smith and Macrae out are big, both would have been their 3-4th rotation.

Liberatore and Kennedy would be their inside mid rotation
Bontempelli, Sanders and Richards their more explosive, outside types.

I suspect that will be a pretty tight 5 this year.

Kennedy will go to the Dogs expecting more midfield time and find himself rucking like they did with Dunkley.

In all seriousness I don’t see him getting any more mid time with the Dogs than he did with us. He’ll be moved around the ground to plug gaps. I don’t see trading Kennedy benefitting us as we won’t get value for him and we lose dependable depth.

Kennedy will go to the Dogs expecting more midfield time and find himself rucking like they did with Dunkley.

In all seriousness I don’t see him getting any more mid time with the Dogs than he did with us. He’ll be moved around the ground to plug gaps. I don’t see trading Kennedy benefitting us as we won’t get value for him and we lose dependable depth.
MK was on shaky ground for AFL games at CFC in ‘25.
WBD will be AFL games. A good fit IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - A return to normalcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back