Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - A return to normalcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but there’s just simply no way Kemp goes anywhere.

1. We are crying out for young talent on our list of which we don’t have enough of
2. We are struggling to fill the tall void (either defence or third tall or backup forward) as it is (Haynes 1 year contract at 32 speaks volumes to that).

He won’t be traded, bank it.

Bailey Smith will surely be left till last on fox footy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bam Bam leaving has made a bad day even worse for me. Horrendous list management on top of the Owies decision. We've ripped the heart out of the club.
We got rid of a couple of replaceable soldiers with currency to get deals done mate. Youre making it sound like we got rid of Walshy and Charlie.

It impacts his value. Why would we trade Kemp for Pick #30 (a pick that may very well be swallowed up by a Ben Camporeale pick) when he is contracted to our football club for next season and is an important player to our structure. As a contracted player, we need to be compensated at a level we desire to trade him away, and that is far greater than #30, and for my mind at least in the range of #15-20.
Also, they were working through an extension last I heard.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry but there’s just simply no way Kemp goes anywhere.

1. We are crying out for young talent on our list of which we don’t have enough of
2. We are struggling to fill the tall void (either defence or third tall or backup forward) as it is (Haynes 1 year contract at 32 speaks volumes to that).

He won’t be traded, bank it.
And they made a failed attempt at Hayward from the Swans which demonstrated the perceived need for a 3rd tall before Kemp had a crck at it and whilst we had JSOS in the wings.

Last minute grab for kemp who is contracted & required for it to be considered it would need to be one hell of an offer & why would he want to go to st kilda lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

32 comes into the late 20s.

I imagine if that’s offered it will.
GIF by Zack Kantor

32 comes into the late 20s.

I imagine if that’s offered it will.

I understand why Saints wouldn't want to pay more than 32 & 45, and maybe that'd be the starting point if Kemp was uncontracted and wanted to leave, but that is not the case. The deal has to be worth doing for Carlton, especially since you have left it so late in the trade period.

I understand why Saints wouldn't want to pay more than 32 & 45, and maybe that'd be the starting point if Kemp was uncontracted and wanted to leave, but that is not the case. The deal has to be worth doing for Carlton, especially since you have left it so late in the trade period.
By the same token.

The news broke simultaneously across Morris Twomey & Cleary.

Something like that only happens this late if it’s a goer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - A return to normalcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back