Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - A return to normalcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t trolling at all.

But yes asking for 7+8 is delusional.

Was Twomey saying a bid after 40 yesterday?
No one said 7 + 8 I said 8 for kemp + 25.

In any case as tempting as that offer would be i'd still probably hold onto kemp, give him a full preseason retrained as a forward to work with curnow and mckay after what he showed without them late in the year and he can be the difference between finals and a flag imo.

Um Kemp hasn't requested a trade.

So why the flying **** would we entertain some junk picks from St Faileda?

Assuming we’ve got #25 for Kennedy - then well done Austin & co :)

That will do pig - that will do.

Apart from live trading #3 for two better picks than #12 & #14 - and keep Kemp!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comes on here to troll us and then runs back to his board calling us delusional lol
Mate are you threatened by anyone or anything from that insignificant, ass stain of a club? Invite em over to PP for tea and scones, walk them down the corridors of the facility and educate them about what a historically significant and successful club looks like. They have always been insignificant and will remain that way as long as my ass points to the ground. The above is not opinion my dear friends, it's not even arrogance, they're just facts.

Under 3.0 is quick
Under 2.9 is very quick
Under 2.85 is best in draft

Mate... 2.85 best in draft??

View attachment 2142462
Screenshot_20241015_203617_Chrome.jpg

Must be differences in measurement.

Guessing Bolt's time includes reaction time from starter's gun whereas draft combine starts once they cross the start line?

From memory, draftees start from standing position and get to rock back and forth a little before starting.

Also... believe it or not, but Usain Bolt was not typically the best starter in races.

View attachment 2143036

Must be differences in measurement.

Guessing Bolt's time includes reaction time from starter's gun whereas draft combine might start once they cross the start line?

Also... believe it or not, but Usain Bolt was not typically the best starter in races.

Must be... if not something else that affects the measurement...

Despite Bolt's typical "slow" starts... I couldn't imagine Jack Watts and Luke Livingston being faster... great story for their grandkids...

If we get pick 25 and trading Kennedy that’s a win.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unfortunately so….Cripps, Walsh, Hewitt, Cerra starting mids…then Jack Carroll, Doc, EH Pick 3 to rotate as depth

Still very sad he didn’t get his name on a locker…was criminally underused by Teague

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - A return to normalcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back