Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Of the 4 votes on me, I will say sante always reads me wrong in this game so not necessarily wolf. 3KZ 50/50 wolf, starting the train on me. Robertio jumped on which would indicate likely to me. omgfridge looks like only voted me to save himself which is why I changed my vote to 3kz to coin flip against him instead.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I assumed BEaston was good. The odds were better than not... * you evil.
Are you working on the assumption that evil are in the BEaston votes? In which case, we should probably go back and look at who voted for him (even if they jumped off later). I would, but I gotta go try and find enough odds and ends in the fridge to make up a meal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mod Report N4

Chipmunk Villager killed by Mafia and Serial Killer,

MP_ Villager, killed by Flogs

MC Bad Genius , killed Wolves

The Mafia faction are no more.

It is now Day.

1674685015130.gif
(I am not claiming flog)
Bring it home village! With only 10 posts in the game thread, eth-dog is my vote today on the basis that they are lurking their pants off. ONLY TEN POSTS ALL GAME. This game has absolutely cemented #TheLurkerPrinciple - kananooks, MC Bad Genius, Bovo, Werewolf all evil and all lurking. BEaston was the exception, but it was his own fault, coming into the day with only 5 posts yesterday.

I’m going to the Invasion Day Rally in Melbourne today. Good luck all.

Grand Uncle Horace

Interestingly MC went after croweater41 yesterday, haven’t paid enough attention to missed kills, but I’ll wait and see what others have to say.
You’re right. But even after you coming after me day one (and only you) if I had a killing power I’d have knocked you off and let everyone forget about you and your questions of me being evil.

My inclination is still porps. A number of things have felt off about her the whole way through the game, and the handwringing she’s been doing is standard Porps evil behaviour.

Grand Uncle Horace
Nah this isn't the play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back