Bomber Thompson- major sook

Remove this Banner Ad

It was in the back plus the whistle sounded before ling kicked it should have been 50 then Mooney whinged you just cost us the game should have been another 50 poor form the words sore loser comes to mind.

i gotta tell you - i don't care much for St Kilda but the Geelong response to a close lost has got me actually glad they lost. nothing worse than really poor loser. does thompson wanna hear the truth about the gimme's to Stevie J and Stokes???

It was in the back plus the whistle sounded before ling kicked it should have been 50 then Mooney whinged you just cost us the game should have been another 50 poor form the words sore loser comes to mind.

If want to learn about how to lose properly we know which club to approach. :thumbsu:

regards,

REB

And if Geelong fans are gonna bring up Saints players getting emotional after a dignified loss, I don't remember them blaming the umpires as the be all and end all.

Clearly, you'll have to renew your objection and add it to the Collingwood wish list. Come on, it's not like Micky never has a whinge. I've got the kettle, you bring the Pot!

regards,

REB

Maybe not, but I'm not Mick Malthouse so I can say WTF I want. Besides, Mick doesn't let his whinging infect the entire team like your bunch of sad sacks. Geelong's problem is they've had it so good for so long they don't know how to handle it when it goes pear-shaped, then they just throw a tantrum. Classic spoilt brat syndrome and you're a perfect example.

Interesting thread coming from a pies supporter. How do you think old Mick would have reacted in the same situation? The grumpy old bastard would have torn down walls.

Saints were the better Team on the night..... Geelong are whining pussies....end of story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting thread coming from a pies supporter. How do you think old Mick would have reacted in the same situation? The grumpy old bastard would have torn down walls.
I can't speak for Collingwood but if the free was there (WHICH IT WAS) we would have said we are looking forward to next week. Thompson is a pathetic, arrogant, sore loser and his poor influence on his players is easy to see.

Maybe not, but I'm not Mick Malthouse so I can say WTF I want. Besides, Mick doesn't let his whinging infect the entire team like your bunch of sad sacks. Geelong's problem is they've had it so good for so long they don't know how to handle it when it goes pear-shaped, then they just throw a tantrum. Classic spoilt brat syndrome and you're a perfect example.

And I'm not Mark Thompson and guess what. I can say WTF I want as well. If only we had things as tough as Collingwood LMAO.

regards,

REB

love how the only defence you lot can find for Bomber tantrum is Mick is grumpy too. gimme an example of Mick blaming umps for a loss??

anyway this is not a collingwood thread. its about your coach's appalling behaviou

Clearly a free.

But geez... how about that Varcoe one that no-one mentioned where he was tackled before he even had the ball?

Ofcourse it was a free. While we are there whats with the friggin goal umpires once again handing Cats a goal when Dawson pushed it through??? this couldve cost the game and just aint good enough. 3 goals from free kicks to Cats in last qtr - including the mega soft Steve "cant get a kick" Johnson.....and the umps wait till the last qtr to pay holding the ball.......inside the Cats 50??? they got nothing to whinge bout Geelong. Had it not rained Riewoldt was heading for 6 and gave the superstar "Harry T" a bath (bit harder when there is some dry weather around hey Harry???).

Im amazed people have only just realised Bomber is the biggest whiney @ssed b!tch gettin round - Ive often seen him drop the rubber lips after a loss....(funny watching him punch the bench...:D). At least Lyon can lose with some friggin grace - Thompsons a disgrace and should be fined/asked to apologise.......but he'll squib it.

Really pathetic. What a sore loser. Hope the AFL ask for an apology.

Jeff Kennett board. :D

regards,

REB

Not to mention the finest example of sportmanship in the current AFL coaching fraternity, one Alastair Clarkson. Don't know about anyone else, but I can't remember Bomber having to be restrained by another staff member on the sidelines after a game. :p

Nice reply - makes sense in a parallel universe somewhere....

Great to see you are a l i t t l e bit upset, tetchy maybe.

"If only they understood we are Geelong, the greatest team of all, and acted accordingly..."

That was our first loss to the Saints in a final. I'm hoping that if we play the Hawks we can turn things around against you blokes in September. Sheesh, wasn't that hard to figure out surely?

regards,

REB

Saints dominated this game in all but scoreboard. Bomber should look to the silence from Saints after last years GF as an example of how to handle a loss.

It was a free kick and we were outplayed. The Saints deserved the win. But seriously, how many anti-Geelong threads have been started by Collingwood supporters tonight? It's becoming a joke. You all better make the most of it now because your turn will come very very soon and you better not run and hide when it does! It's apparent you are all quite afraid of the possibility of meeting the Cats sooner than expected.

Funny how people are ignoring the fact that the umpires had been letting play go ever since it started raining, most of which were clearer free kicks then that last decision. I understand your anguish though, the first chance to sink the boot into the best team in the competition no matter if dignified or not cant be ignored now can it???:rolleyes:

It's all very well for Thompson to whinge about a 50/50 in the back call at a crucial time in the game but what about Stokes barely being touchd by Dal in the head and gets a free, Gwilt hitting Selwood high after he ducked, Steve J lowering the head and running into a tackle.

Sure, all those frees were technically correct and so was this one. Just build a bridge and get over it Bomber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber Thompson- major sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back