Bombers discard seven in cleanout...

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet somehow

Aaron "The biggest hack in the AFL" Henneman's name is not mentioned, neither is Joel "Thanks Grandpa for the surname" Reynolds

dave_27 said:
it eats away at essendon supporters everyday, has there ever been a bigger love child in AFL history?

Hmm...Sheedy's had a few love children in his time. Kevin Walsh & Dean Wallis are a couple others that spring to mind.

How many years has Henno been on the Bomber's list, and how many games has he played?

Matthew Smith looks like being around for year six in 2006, without having played a single senior game.

Lidge said:
Hmm...Sheedy's had a few love children in his time. Kevin Walsh & Dean Wallis are a couple others that spring to mind.

Yep.......we're happy with them............both Premiership players.

McLeod23 said:
Matthew Smith looks like being around for year six in 2006, without having played a single senior game.

Can an Adelaide supporter (or two) tell us a bit about this bloke?

He must have done something special to suck up that many dollars without actually playing senior footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

itsintheblood said:
Your club is the NEW joke of the AFL. Coached by a pensioner with assistants who hide behind his skirt. How's the campo deal coming along?
it's on the back burner until they tie up heffernan. :D

VANDA said:
Yep.......we're happy with them............both Premiership players.

Premiership player doesn't necessarily mean you're a good player ;) . Even Shane Clayton won a flag with us, not to mention Cameron 'Audi' Mooney whose stat sheet in 1999 was 0000

itsintheblood said:
Your club is the NEW joke of the AFL. Coached by a pensioner with assistants who hide behind his skirt. How's the campo deal coming along?
and yet we have played in 7 GF's since you last did and won 4 of them...

itsintheblood said:
Wow. Fantastic. Excellent. How's 2006 looking???? I predicted bummers bottom 4 in 05 and wasnt let down. I predict bottom 3 in 06.
I predicted the Tiges would fall away at seasons end, again, and miss the 8. I predict the same in 06. For my Tiges friends I hope differently but I suspect not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers discard seven in cleanout...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back