Game Day Bombres v Crows, it will be a Marvel!

Remove this Banner Ad

They will play in an empty stadium if they have to

This game isnt moving
Tomorrow night could work if they had to because there is an early game there and all the catering for tonight could be held over for then you would think. It also would mean no extra flight over for us and it woukd not cause a fixturing disaster for Essendon with finals coming up for them

Surely Butts takes Draper/Goldstein

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Looks like Sportsbet might be adversely affected. Fox 504 showing Jacob Weitering mic’d up instead of In The Back Pocket

I’ve heard a rumour Lachie Murphy and Brodie Smith were rooming together and their room unfortunately was impacted by the outage, as can only leave with a swipe card. So they’re both late outs. We have chosen to play two men down.

I’ve heard a rumour Lachie Murphy and Brodie Smith were rooming together and their room unfortunately was impacted by the outage, as can only leave with a swipe card. So they’re both late outs. We have chosen to play two men down.
Even if they make it we’re two men down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Tex not have a contract yet? He’s still very important to our forward line and we need to see Thilthorpe can hold up a full season

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Bombres v Crows, it will be a Marvel!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back