Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 4th Test 9-13 March, 1430hrs at Ahmedabad

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So we're still going? Haven't called it yet?

We should get the curators in to look after some of the roadworks in Victoria. I reckon they'd do a great job adding another lane to Plenty Road!

ETA: Oh, called off just as I clicked Post. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall thoughts for series.
This has been the worst set of options to follow a Test match on TV or radio that I experienced in all my years following cricket in terms of commentators on offer.
I had to turn the sound off tv so often or simply not bother much with radio because some of same ones were on there too.
Was horrendous.
Equally as bad as the pitches created for this series.

The divergence of endings between this Test and the Test between NZ & Sri Lanka could not be more stark - just look at the duldrums of this compared to the final ball for NZ v Sri Lanka...

erspdxfq2ina1.jpg

Well done on producing some bang average pitches for what should have been a close series. First three tests were skewed heavily in favour of the ball, and now here there is literally nothing for the ball. This pitch should be rated as poor, but because it's BCCI, I seriously doubt they'll give them two poor ratings in a row.

Here's hoping UK can produce better decks for the Ashes and WTC that provide a better battle between bat and bowl.

All in all a missed opportunity due to poor prep, second test brain fades and a little bit of injury luck.

This was not an all time great Indian side aside from spin depth. Their best fast bowler and keeper batsman match winner were missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 4th Test 9-13 March, 1430hrs at Ahmedabad

Back