Opinion Brian Cook - Carlton's rebuild still has a fair way to go

Which club is more likely to win another flag first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton robbed the dockers in gather round in round 4. That game was an 8 pointer. Had Carlton lost to Freo that game then dockers get 8th spot.

I just find it funny that despite the blues making a preliminary final in 2023, they were handed an easy draw in 2024.

But as Brian Cook is concerned, he has done the right thing for Carlton. The results on field in the last 2 or 3 seasons have proved it.
Yes "robbed" - i.e your player cost you the game by being abusive. Hilarious.

No robbery there at all, take the purple glasses off you lost fair and square by a superior side.

Yes "robbed" - i.e your player cost you the game by being abusive. Hilarious.

No robbery there at all, take the purple glasses off you lost fair and square by a racially superior side.
Yep I agree. Carlton fans are racially and ethnically superior to Fremantle fans

Please drop the victim mentality. The AFL has done nothing to help Carlton so not sure why they would start now
The AFL tried to get you over the line vs the saints in round 24. LoL 🤣

Go watch the 2024 AFL Grand final.

Vic bias is dead. It's North bias now.

And it's Not about being biased ro North Melbourne. It's biased the NSW and Queensland sides.

The AFL tried to get you over the line vs the saints in round 24. LoL 🤣

Go watch the 2024 AFL Grand final.

Vic bias is dead. It's North bias now.

And it's Not about being biased ro North Melbourne. It's biased the NSW and Queensland sides.
Anyone that thought the umpires favoured Carlton in Round 24 needs a brain scan. Genuinely the most laughable thing I've heard

Last edited:
Anyone that thought the umpires favoured Carlton in Round 24 need a brain scan. Genuinely the most laughable thing I've heard
Ah yes.... Explain the free kick count in the final quarter. It was 8-0 blues way. LoL

Fortunately the AFL and the umpires did the right thing and let Brisbane win the 2024 flag. LoL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes.... Explain the free kick count in the final quarter. It was 8-0 blues way. LoL

Fortunately the AFL and the umpires did the right thing and let Brisbane win the 2024 flag. LoL
Ah yes free kick counts - the perfect way of evaluating umpiring. And can I ask if free kick numbers are so important what was the free kick count in the other 3 qtrs?

Last edited:
Ah yes free kick counts - the perfect way of evaluating umpiring. And can I ask if free kick numbers are so important what was the free kick count in the other 3 qtrs?
Its not gonna matter in the end...

Your side and my side will be swept aside regardless...nLast 10 or so years it was about Vic Bias. Its North Bias, not Bias towards North Melbourne, your mates up at Arden street.

Now.... after watching the 2024 grand final between the NSW and Queenland sides, Its North Bias. lol

Hawthorn is not and has never been a racist football club.
Every single VFL club was a racist hell hole before 80s. Collingwood kept it going louder and longer with McAllister and the Monkhorst drama. However, no other club has tried to recreate the family break ups reminiscent of the stolen gen like Hawthorn.

Please drop the victim mentality. The AFL has done nothing to help Carlton so not sure why they would start now
Ironic... Your side got help in 2005 to 2007 when you finished bottom.

Then you defacate on North Melbourne fans for asking the same help despite the fact they ave been bottom 2 each season in the last 5 years lol

Ironic... Your side got help in 2005 to 2007 when you finished bottom.

Then you defacate on North Melbourne fans for asking the same help despite the fact they ave been bottom 2 each season in the last 5 years lol
Priority picks pre-2012 were given out automatically by the AFL based on numbers of wins over a set number of seasons. Every team was treated the exact same. Since 2012 the system has changed to priority picks now being up to AFL discretion and Carlton have received nothing.

And I didn't defecate on North fans so let's not put words in people's mouths.

Last edited:
Priority picks pre-2012 were given out automatically by the AFL based on numbers of wins over a set number of seasons. Every team was treated the exact same. Since 2012 the system has changed to priority picks now being up to AFL discretion and Carlton have received nothing.

And I didn't defecate on North fans so let's not put words in people's mouths.
But Carlton did get priority picks and Centrelink payments in the 2005, 2006 and 2007 drafts. LoL.

If you didn't defacate on the North Melbourne fans, your other fellow Carlton supporting mates did

But Carlton did get priority picks and Centrelink payments in the 2005, 2006 and 2007 drafts. LoL.

If you didn't defacate on the North Melbourne fans, your other fellow Carlton supporting mates did
Once again prior to 2012 every club would receive priority picks if they won less than a set number of games over a set number of seasons. Carlton were not treated any differently to any other team. It's like saying Carlton got help when they got the number 1 pick for finishing last - it is the case for all teams

Once again prior to 2012 every club would receive priority picks if they won less than a set number of games over a set number of seasons. Carlton were not treated any differently to any other team. It's like saying Carlton got help when they got the number 1 pick for finishing last - it is the case for all teams
But you are saying 2012? Is there a specifici reason why?

Is it because its the 1st season of the current 18 team comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Brian Cook - Carlton's rebuild still has a fair way to go

Back