Mega Thread Brownlow Medal: Matthew Priddis (WCE)

Remove this Banner Ad

And may I just say...
daa1e41a-b0b4-423a-ad32-788ceff3b027_800.jpg

That is some serious spray-on!

Maybe if Fyfe stops belting blokes he'll play enough games to lead the count ;)

Good on you for not sounding bitter. Maybe if your bloke wasnt getting suspended..... twice, Priddis would have come second.

This has nothing to do with Fyfe.

If anyone thinks that Matthew Priddis is the best player in the competition this year or overall you're mad.

Sums up our midfield. Next best was our full forward.

Yep, you really need those younger midfielders to carry their late season form through to next season and beyond. Matt can be farming it out to them then instead of having to try and do everything himself.

Told my son he would win days ago he laughed at me but i said Ablett got injured and fyfe got suspended and the so called stars of the comp had flashy or injury interrupted years. I then thought who's left and it was Priddis as he had some mighty impressive raw numbers gathered in the heat of the action. I did think briefly about Franklin but he is a forward and they don't win.

Good on a bloke who gets the most out of himself week after week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piss off you dickhead.

Do you honestly think that Priddis is the best player in the comp? I don't, that's why I'm stunned that he was voted as such.
The best player in the comp does not often win the Brownlow.

Since Fyfe couldn't win it I'm glad it was something so ridiculously from left field. And it's amusing that it's someone with severe limitations on how they play.

This has nothing to do with Fyfe.

If anyone thinks that Matthew Priddis is the best player in the competition this year or overall you're mad.
We can only go by what the stats say, and Brownlow medals.

At the end of the day awards like the Brownlow and AFLPA are what I call "Opinion Awards" this means that some years the best player may not win. Is Priddis the best player in the AFL - NO. Is he as good as Ablett, Fyfe, Dangerfield etc etc - NO. But in the umpires opinion he was. You need to have three things to win a Brownlow: 1. Have a good year, 2. Don't have players take votes off you and 3. Have the umpires notice you. Priddis met all three of these so that got him the Brownlow Medal. It is how it is.

Has Spudis ever being tagged? What a farce he won it lol

No All Australian as well lmao

I feel for the bloke because he knows whats coming his way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Brownlow Medal: Matthew Priddis (WCE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back