Bulldogs love the bag of white, as well as the man in white

Remove this Banner Ad

Any 21 year old with Bailey Smith's looks, income, career prospects & popularity should be acting this way. To me it says the kid's on the right track - by all means get it out of your system while you have the excuse of being young, then spend your latter years being a responsible leader with the wisdom gained from making those mistakes.

Bailey's not the sharpest tool in the shed but most of us were clueless idiots at that age, I certainly was. (and many would argue still am)

Work hard, play hard - that's a solid philosophy to live by. Snort a few for me young man! :thumbsu:
He’d be having some fun the young fella.
Half his luck 👍

Bailey Smith was just trying to remove some white powder from Zach Tuohy's face last week.
It all makes sense now.

6jebu0.jpg

That's really not that much mental health, I thought footy players would use a lot more mental health than that. Only enough mental health to get the night started tbh.

If you want to hang out, you've gotta take Bailey out, cocaine
If you want to get down, out on the ground, cocaine
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
Cocaine
If you got a bad mullet, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your training is done, and you don't want to run, cocaine
Cocaine
If your day is gone, and your suspension is on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, it's better than crack , cocaine
Cocaine
Cocaine

Any 21 year old with Bailey Smith's looks, income, career prospects & popularity should be acting this way. To me it says the kid's on the right track - by all means get it out of your system while you have the excuse of being young, then spend your latter years being a responsible leader with the wisdom gained from making those mistakes.

Bailey's not the sharpest tool in the shed but most of us were clueless idiots at that age, I certainly was. (and many would argue still am)

Work hard, play hard - that's a solid philosophy to live by. Snort a few for me young man! :thumbsu:
Not if he is using it to mask depression and anxiety, then it can be a problem. People shouldnt be shamed or encouraged for doing what he did. The media are worse for publishing his picture everywhere, like they did to Harley Bennell for no reason at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Shai Bolton took a bag of powder from a bloke in the crowd after winning the flag and nothing was every said about it?

He claimed it was a watch.

Those were the days :D

Remember when Shai Bolton took a bag of powder from a bloke in the crowd after winning the flag and nothing was every said about it?

He claimed it was a watch.

Those were the days :D
Move on with the times bruzzy, if kids nowadays have fifty odd sexes to chose from depending on the mood who are we to judge Shai for claiming a packet was a Balinese Tag Heuer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs love the bag of white, as well as the man in white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back