Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

The conspiracy theories are building on Twitter/X from the interstate mob
“gifting dogs another flag”
“VFL bias”
“Ash will be livid”
“A Port player or Toby Greene would have got 3”

It’s gonna be fun again if we get to the GF.

The Western Bulldogs - secret darling of the AFL🤦🏼‍♂️

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

“VFL bias”
“Ash will be livid”

Vic bias and it's a decision that "screws over" noted Victorian team Hawthorn and he was only going to miss a game based on that.

“VFL bias”
“Ash will be livid”

As if the Charlie Cameron or Jesse Hogan let-offs this season weren't far more questionable. Or the Toby Greene effort playing with Bont's eyeballs a few years back. Etc etc

Another back to the past game in the rat. Just needed some more rain to make it perfect. When Daniels and Bedford withdrew, it was a no brainer that we would win but it was quite a struggle in the wind.

Saw the mid field strippers in action as the game is close and they were much better than those parading at My Bare Lady at the Savoy in the 70’s. It is amazing to see the way Libba, the bont etc hit the arm of the opposition when they are trying to clear the pack. Even a gun like Tom green lost the ball this way yesterday. Such skill.

Plastics are very well coached. Colonel Hogan exploits the Tom Hawkins rule better than the cats ff. Every time he is in a contested situation, Hogan pushes an opponent in the back and gets away with it. No wonder he takes so many marks above his head.

The same could be seen in defence where they play a modified tunnel on the opposition forwards when flying for the ball. Not enough to really hurt the opponent but with sufficient intent that it minimises the chances of them taking a mark.

Crowd was into it but we still have too many introverts from our past lack of success and need to be loud and proud when tackling the hawks.

First time I met my wife’s family was at the Savoy around 1974. The future mother-in-law and aunt thought they were going to see My Fair Lady 🤪
Future father-in-law caught a snowball that had been thrown by a stripper from, well you know where.
I thought how good is this family.

No slinging mention and only has one arm pinned.

Cadman also plays the whole game out.

Should be a fine and nothing more
To MaxiBont - An apology

Late last night I said that it was going to be a week at least in reply, however wiser, minds than mine (or a lucky spin of the wheel of doom) have proved me wrong. I am so glad to have been proven wrong in such a long time.

Egregious talent. Composure is one of those intangibles that can’t be taught. The kids got it in spades. I don’t even think his own mother would’ve predicted he’d be this good so early on.

Pick 45. Absolute STEAL
It's nailing picks like that go a long way to building a premiership list. 1st round picks should be reasonably straight forward, but nailing a 3rd round pick who is playing like a 1st is absolute list gold.
Keep up the good work Sam & Dom

Egregious talent. Composure is one of those intangibles that can’t be taught. The kids got it in spades. I don’t even think his own mother would’ve predicted he’d be this good so early on.

Pick 45. Absolute STEAL
Yes, you are correct on all fronts. That is why I like him so much. A complete steal, only 18 and the upside huge. Massive kudos to our selectors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back