Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course he can with Cameron Ling as his right hand man.

I don't need convincing, the decision makers at the club need to be convinced. Majak Daw needs the one on one attention. I'm sick of seeing ex north Melbourne players doing well at other clubs, and we can't even get a past champion of our club back to help out. Cameron Ling great idea.

Rubbish, the injuries had very little to do with it although I do accept it didnt help. You can see quite clearly by watching the game that our style of play was vastly different in the 2nd half, there is almost no run, handball and take on the opponent, which got us in a winning position in the first half.

Just face it we are chokers and will be until this guy faces them with it.

You're not serious, surely.

I am sick of hearing the same old thing from Scotty, he must be delusional. I clearly saw what happened last night and what we have been doing all year.

We just haven't played to our strengths in the 2nd halves. When we play that handball, running attacking and supporting each other style of football we are capable of beating anyone. Just look at the stretch of wins we had last year.

It baffles me why we wouldn't be playing like this. Everyone loved the way we played last year, it was very exciting football to watch.

To think the Kanga's went and signed this guy up to a 4 yr contract. At least our premiership window will closed at the same time, that was a smart move. Kanga's must have been scared to lose him lol. This guy should have been left to wait for a contract near the end of the year and at the most got a 2 year extension, even then its not too late to fix with a good coach.
Apparently it crumbles under finals pressure..........so the experts say. I see Geelong play that way now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did a lot of damage to ourselves earlier with decadent wasteful footy.

Wells and Atley don't run anymore. Heaps of unaccountable players.

Injuries only exacerbated what was already happening. If we'd consolidated our advantages properly before that we could've endured the reduced bench.

No excuses.

to his defence there are only so many things you can say in a presser to describe the same incident without being repetitive.

if you do say " i know whats wrong and we can fix it from about round 2 onwards, well i would of thought it would be tweaked by now. team,s know we are weak apply preassure and we go to water easy

I don't need convincing, the decision makers at the club need to be convinced. Majak Daw needs the one on one attention. I'm sick of seeing ex north Melbourne players doing well at other clubs, and we can't even get a past champion of our club back to help out. Cameron Ling great idea.

Which ex North players are dominating elsewhere? And Majak Daw - he'll never make the grade, and i repeat - NEVER, while he tries to chest mark everything and thats just the start. Maybe learn to snap a ball, some skills below the knees would help. Agreed he has x factor with his big leap, but a Tarrant, Black, Petrie he is not *yet. North has given him every change, bit rich blaming the club for not providing every player with a personal coach imo.

Which ex North players are dominating elsewhere? And Majak Daw - he'll never make the grade, and i repeat - NEVER, while he tries to chest mark everything and thats just the start. Maybe learn to snap a ball, some skills below the knees would help. Agreed he has x factor with his big leap, but a Tarrant, Black, Petrie he is not *yet. North has given him every change, bit rich blaming the club for not providing every player with a personal coach imo.

I honestly do not know what the **** you are talking about- do you?

Am fairly sure Black, Petrie and Tarrant haven't kicked six goals in a game this year-NEVER.

Ex North Melbourne players coaching and doing well at other clubs, John Longmire, Alastair Clarkson, John Blackey. Jobe Watson was heavily criticised when he started playing football. He sought one on one coaching from Greg Williams. All i'm saying is that we are not even trying to draw on the resources, knowledge, experience of a past champion player to assist a player that has some potential.

Jobe Watson was heavily criticised when he started playing football. He sought one on one coaching from Greg Williams. All i'm saying is that we are not even trying to draw on the resources, knowledge, experience of a past champion player to assist a player that has some potential.
I believe Diesal was approached my the Watsons rather than Essendon.
Nothing stopping any of the players on the list from going the clubs framework.

i suspect if any of those blokes turned up to Archers or Schwattas (even if he finished up at sydney) house that i doubt they would be turned away.

I believe Diesal was approached my the Watsons rather than Essendon.
Nothing stopping any of the players on the list from going the clubs framework.

i suspect if any of those blokes turned up to Archers or Schwattas (even if he finished up at sydney) house that i doubt they would be turned away.

I doubt that Majak Daw's family are as well connected in the football world as the Watsons. I doubt that any club champions would not respond in a positive way if they were asked for assistance. My point is, I don't think they're being asked.

That one hurts. In a parallel world wonder how we'd have gone if we grabbed him after Pagan. Was certainly a diamond in the rough.

He's copped plenty of flack. Surprisingly spoke to a Hawthorn supporter during the week who genuinely believed the '08 premiership win was off the back of the research put in and the game plan designed by Damien Hardwick to beat Geelong after studying them for weeks prior to the GF.

He's copped plenty of flack. Surprisingly spoke to a Hawthorn supporter during the week who genuinely believed the '08 premiership win was off the back of the research put in and the game plan designed by Damien Hardwick to beat Geelong after studying them for weeks prior to the GF.

Interesting. I see enough evidence over his tenure to suggest he knows what he's doing.

In some ways he's a more psychologically savvy version of Laidley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back