Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's copped plenty of flack. Surprisingly spoke to a Hawthorn supporter during the week who genuinely believed the '08 premiership win was off the back of the research put in and the game plan designed by Damien Hardwick to beat Geelong after studying them for weeks prior to the GF.

Even Hardwick was coached under Pagan, first at Arden Street and then he followed him to Essendon.

Ex North Melbourne players coaching and doing well at other clubs, John Longmire, Alastair Clarkson, John Blackey. Jobe Watson was heavily criticised when he started playing football. He sought one on one coaching from Greg Williams. All i'm saying is that we are not even trying to draw on the resources, knowledge, experience of a past champion player to assist a player that has some potential.

I see, i was thinking player wise - cos i cant think of any burning it up elsewhere. Coach wise, well im happy with what we have - though i do a agree with others we should go after Ling as an assistant.

But Daw - not connected? Please, the football world is in his corner, if he asks he gets. Simple fact is he just aint good enough yet! Any player with a leap like that will excite, but we all know AFL is much more than that.

Just stop. It's beyond embarrassing.
C'mon Mate. I think you would agree with me if we sacked Brad Scotts for Ian Ziering of Sharknato fame. His acting has convinced me that he would make a better coach than Brad Scotts. :stern look

I think Brad Scott would fit right in as a politician, he certainly says the right things at the right times but I guess actions speak louder than words :)

C'mon Mate. I think you would agree with me if we sacked Brad Scotts for Ian Ziering of Sharknato fame. His acting has convinced me that he would make a better coach than Brad Scotts. :stern look

2r5535z.jpg

In a perfect world......I would like to see Brad Scott sacked and paid out by JB who orchestrated the unwarranted contract extension for his golf buddy, JB to then announce his own resignation along with his brother Mark's. Simon Crean, a 'true Northerner' and man of integrity with spine would become the new President, 'Roo'Gene Arocca would be welcomed back and sit on the board......Adam Simpson, Choco Williams or Paul Roos would become coach in 2014:):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He isn't capable of making tough decisions. Why the **** did we extend his contract so early. What a poor decision that was. JB is on thin ice.

Absolute hack of a 'coach'. Well done brad keep playing the players that keep losing for you it is working really well for you:thumbsu:. No wonder why the players never EVER learn.. he is like one of those teachers in high school who just lets you get away with anything.
Anyone notice how betts and yarran were actually chasing hard tonight and doing the one percenters. Malthouse has come to the club and pulled them into line that is what a good coach does.

Cant see us going much further under Scott, if he could admit its currently not working and hint at working on a style during pre season which is a tad defensive minded i'd be willing to give him another season, fact is he is stubborn, we will keep seeing the same erratic North under his watch. We are a bunch of flashy frontrunners under him.

So.......this thread gonna get bumped after our losses from now on?

I have been toying with locking it because nothing new comes into it.

The truth of it is that as much as people on here squeal Brad is contracted and not going anyway.

any notion to the contrary is the rejection of reality.

In a perfect world......I would like to see Brad Scott sacked and paid out by JB who orchestrated the unwarranted contract extension for his golf buddy, JB to then announce his own resignation along with his brother Mark's. Simon Crean, a 'true Northerner' and man of integrity with spine would become the new President, 'Roo'Gene Arocca would be welcomed back and sit on the board......Adam Simpson, Choco Williams or Paul Roos would become coach in 2014:):thumbsu:

Agree!

If we're not going to sack him, he needs SERIOUS help.

Experienced assistant coaches who bring more to the table, than the garbage we see every week.

Diabolical set ups all over the ground, just garbage.
It's a pity that the Great Brad Scott posts on BigFooty but the Bad Brad Scott coaches the NMFC. Can we like do a swap or something? :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back