Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

1398792734407.jpg

He wouldn't have been the difference. He was good in his day but is an average ruck now.
Brother you are going to be disappointed on Friday night. Beig this up and about is just setting yourself for massive fall. Stay grounded bro.

I don't think we will get over Swans next week, but that really isn't important to me. I just hope we put up a good fight. I think winning an Elimination final was a success for this year and a good learning process. Tonight result was just a bonus. We just make too many unforced mistakes to be a premiership team imo, the mistakes nearly cost us despite playing better footy for most of the game.

Brother you are going to be disappointed on Friday night. Beig this up and about is just setting yourself for massive fall. Stay grounded bro.

I don't know how to beig, sorry.

Maybe so. Could he have changed a loss into a win? Doubtful. Even so, we could make the arguments of having no Hansen and Nahas. If we had Hansen, Thompson gets to play his role properly and we win easily. Sure, it's an argument but it's nothing that can be proven.

Nahas really please. Johnson Christianson Vardy McIntosh Menzel Simpson Hunt Kirsten Cowen then perhaps Nahas .

I didn't think you would be smart enough to interpret what that error might mean.

Similarly, I didn't think you'd be smart enough to spell a five letter word correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nahas really please. Johnson Christianson Vardy McIntosh Menzel Simpson Hunt Kirsten Cowen then perhaps Nahas .

6-2 with him in the side. He's good for a goal a game and has great defensive pressure. Structurally, he was great for our team.

Ok legend I think this is going to be about all for tonight, Enjoy the last week of Norths season.

If we lose this week, it'll only make Hawthorn molesting the Swans in the GF all the more hilarious.

Their biggest issue is between the ears. That's why they let Geelong in after being more than 5 goals up and also why Del Santo stood out so much. They should have a good look at his game and what made him so effective and draw some inspiration from it. They'll need to because he will get plenty of attention next week. They match up well with Sydney and have a game that can trouble them if they can break free because both of Sydney's forward and back lines can be exposed for lack of pace. The question is can they keep going for a third week of knock out football and can they stay focused for 4 quarters and play disciplined, tight football.

If we lose this week, it'll only make Hawthorn molesting the Swans in the GF all the more hilarious.
Actually, 2012 was the year when much of the accepted wisdom had the Hawks tearing us a new one in the GF. If you're talking about the Swans getting molested in the 2014 finals series, don't be modest and expect someone else to do it for you by proxy: Sydney's largest loss of the year has been to North Melbourne (43 points). In a game played in Sydney.

Actually, 2012 was the year when much of the accepted wisdom had the Hawks tearing us a new one in the GF. If you're talking about the Swans getting molested in the 2014 finals series, don't be modest and expect someone else to do it for you by proxy: Sydney's largest loss of the year has been to North Melbourne (43 points). In a game played in Sydney.

And then it'll happen at the G in a few weeks time if North lose. Either way, Sydney's corn hole isn't going untouched. :)

meh not even fuss if we lose or win next week. Im just hoping we'll be competitive and make it close one.

Season has already been a success by winning our first final game. Everything from today onwards is just a bonus.

And then it'll happen at the G in a few weeks time if North lose. Either way, Sydney's corn hole isn't going untouched. :)
Your side just made a preliminary final an hour or so ago... and you keep coming back to taking solace in the idea that you'll lose, but at least the team that beats you will itself get badly beaten the following week. Enjoy the moment and have some faith, man!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back