Carlton are legit flag threats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

surely this is one of those sarcastic threads because really anyone who actually thinks carlton are legit flag threats seriously knows nothing about afl

time and time again people get sucked in by teams destroying shit teams

look at the bummers last year for example when they started off with a bang last year people on here and even worse in the media thought the bummers could win the flag L M F A O seriously :eek:

OP, you won't raise such a ridiculous suggestion again after Friday night. Pies will put the blue baggers back into their place :mad:.

LOL!:D:D:D

I'd back the baggers against Collingwood OR the Cats - hell, if our ruckman hadn't been halfway concussed when having a shot on the siren, we'd have knocked over Geelong last year!

VERY worried about Hawthorn however. Not sure we can match up on them adequately.

OP, you won't raise such a ridiculous suggestion again after Friday night. Pies will put the blue baggers back into their place :mad:.

I don't think so. I think Carlton might win by about 5 goals. They are a serious team this year.

Honestly no one can beat us this year, in fact all betting agencies should stop offering any sort of odds on us :rolleyes:

Just maybe fellow posters can see that most Blue boys realize that we have put away two teams as expected, nothing more. Awesome to watch but nothing to write home about yet.

How about posters on here read and ****ing well understand that 99% of Carlton supporters know that we still have a lot to prove before we think we are any sort of threat to a flag.

SAYS YOU. We're going to win everything from now on

Carlton will win the flag
Betts will win the Coleman
Murphy will win the Brownlow
Judd will be Australian of the Year
Hampson will win the Nobel Peace Prize
Walker will win the Archibald Prize
Kreuzer will win a gold medal at the olympics in a random sport
Garlett will win the melbourne cup...without a horse

I could go on

SAYS YOU. We're going to win everything from now on

Carlton will win the flag
Betts will win the Coleman
Murphy will win the Brownlow
Judd will be Australian of the Year
Hampson will win the Nobel Peace Prize
Walker will win the Archibald Prize
Kreuzer will win a gold medal at the olympics in a random sport
Garlett will win the melbourne cup...without a horse

I could go on
I think you got a bit silly with the last four predictions, but each of the first four are equally probable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton hype

Lets be honest. Carlton have played 2 teams who lost to GOLD COAST last year. Yes think about it.... Gold Coast.

They just got over the tigers no matter what the scoreboard said they were pretty close in the last.

They beat the lions who finished 3rd last in 2011.

Doesn't say much.

Collingwood on the other hand cruised to victory against richmond and had the game won at at halftime.

Collingwood gave the hawks a good run even with 3 first game players and another 3 with less than 15 games experience between them.

Think twice before you submit your tips tomorrow and fall for this bullcrap hype
Carltons hype is over the top and i just cant even believe they are going in favourites

Honestly no one can beat us this year, in fact all betting agencies should stop offering any sort of odds on us :rolleyes:

Just maybe fellow posters can see that most Blue boys realize that we have put away two teams as expected, nothing more. Awesome to watch but nothing to write home about yet.

How about posters on here read and ****ing well understand that 99% of Carlton supporters know that we still have a lot to prove before we think we are any sort of threat to a flag.

#1 Beat the pies once
#2 Beat the Hawks for the 1st time in about 15 games (It feels like it)
#3 Beat WC over in WA

Those are the 3 sides I want us to beat to be talking about a flag, cats don't really worry me at the MCG.

Re: Carlton hype

Pies at two dollars are good odds to get on. Cant belive the blues are favorites, but bookies only reflect the money coming in.

They are playing better April football.

We'll get em when it matters later on in the year. ;)

Are they our performance against hawks was far from bad with the players in and we handled richmond far easyier

They are showing more form than us though + with almost a full 22 playing this week.

If the same 22 play in Round 22 for them, then a lot of things have gone right.

They'd still wanna beat us though.

What form lol... Theres been 2 rounds.. They almost got rolled by the tigers and beat brisbane

What form lol... Theres been 2 rounds.. They almost got rolled by the tigers and beat brisbane

Your mob certainly didn't smash the Tigers either. Apart from 5/10 mins they matched you fairly well.

We've brought back our best KPD, and Duigan who really completes that backline.

This is the first time in a long time we've had all of Waite, Jamo and Kreuzer in the same team and were looking the best we have in a long time.

The hype has been a little over the top, but we certainly have justified going in with a damn good chance of winning.

I think you got a bit silly with the last four predictions, but each of the first four are equally probable.

Would of thought Murphy's shot at the Charlie was way better then Bett's at the Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back