Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

SOS is the one that should have been sacked. What the **** was Bolton meant to do with that list?

Gold Coast were able to make more out of nothing in one off-season than Calrton in 4.

Absolute rabble of an organisation.

Surely, SOS goes first. The man traded the 1st overall pick for a future B-grader.
Biggest fraud in AFL football today.
But the Carlton faithful adore him like a deity.
Nothing repeat nothing will change until Teflon sos is turfed and Carlton ACTUALLY stop with the boys club mentality properly instead of just paying lip service

Absolute joke of an organisation

Lol not the coaches fault - how many coaches in the history of the game have coached for so long for such an appalling record. He had to go as does Silvagni. Just because SOS needs to be sacked doesn't escape from the fact that Bolton wasn't up to the job either.
With that list, what do you expect Bolton to do? Had a press conference last year saying 'We're Rebuilding', yet he's the problem? Please. He's coaching within his limits. The list manager giving him such a poor unskilled list. That's the fault right there.

Ffs Carlton; you couldn’t have waited until the end of the year to do this?

St Kilda did well to get Ratten across from Hawthorn, most likely with the plan to take over from Richardson at the end of the year, only for this to happen. Watch Ratten get poached much like Beveridge was poached by the Bulldogs.

With that list, what do you expect Bolton to do? Had a press conference last year saying 'We're Rebuilding', yet he's the problem? Please. He's coaching within his limits. The list manager giving him such a poor unskilled list. That's the fault right there.

Is this one of the bottom 5 lists in the history of the game? Sure its bad but THAT bad? Unlikely.

Proof will be in the pudding as to whether Bolts ever gets another top job. Unlikely.

St Kilda did well to get Ratten across from Hawthorn, most likely with the plan to take over from Richardson at the end of the year, only for this to happen. Watch Ratten get poached much like Beveridge was poached by the Bulldogs.

If North poaches Ratten, well, that is life.

Coaches don't come from nowhere, but if Carlton take him back, lolz.

I honestly don't think carlton are planning on ratten.

i'd love to get him back but if i was him it'd tell carlton to get ****ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've managed to make things worse even with significant opportunity to actually be competitive throughout the season.

No excuses since other clubs like ours haven't had that luxury of priority picks in the past.

Embarrassing and a shambles. Tortured from early 2000s, some success and it has returned once again.

Club needs an overhaul.

I honestly don't think carlton are planning on ratten.

i'd love to get him back but if i was him it'd tell carlton to get ******

You do know Robert Walls is back at your Club yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back