Preview Carlton vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 18/04/15, 1:45 PM - Changes post #573

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Round 1: Essendon def North Melbourne by 39 points. Carlton def by Port Adelaide by 33 points.
Round 2: Essendon def by Hawthorn by 4 points. Carlton def by Richmond by 12 points.
Round 3: Essendon def Carlton by 81 points.

Seems pretty much the same. So relax.

Actually let me play my adding game. Carlton lost to Richmond, who got whipped by Footscray, who beat the Eagles by 10. Essendon spakned Hawthorn, who slaughtered Geelong, who got owned by Freo, who bet Port, who got slaughtered by Sydney.

Essendon by 125 points

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want this to be the game that puts a massive blowtorch on carlton after we absolutely embarrass them and have the public, fans and media vultures all over them, picking at everything from the coaching staff to the lack of leadership/stars/good youngsters/heart..

Would be good to just sit back and watch in the week after the game. :D

**** carlton. The only team I have 0 sympathy for. :thumbsu:

4 quarter ruthless effort please you mighty Dons!

How amazing was it to see Essendon smash Sydney in the contest for the first half last week. Sydney are probably the best contested ball side in the comp, well at least equal with Freo. Then the following we they out ran Hawthorn who when combined with their ball use are the best running side in the comp.

Seeing Carlton are one of the shittest sides in the comp my fear is that we'll out shit them for the first half this week. Instead of being over run in the second half we'll have to come back from a surprise deficit. Still probably win but blow an opportunity to put a rival to the sword and collect the percentage we need to push up to top four.

All i want to see in this game is we dominate the last quarter/half and over run them. I think we should be peaking against them.

over run them implies those ****s will ever be ontop of us.

hope we beat them so bad there unborn kids hate carlton.

Or we could just let our footy do the talking and beat them fair and square without resorting to dirty tactics. Crazy idea I know but it might just work.
Or we could just take out Judd and win the fights and the footy

Also, I hate Carlton as much as the next guy but it'd be good if we had a bit less of the **** Carlton stuff. Makes genuine discussion a bit clunky and disjointed.

There's another thread where we can let loose a little more. ;)

A bit more discussion about the game would be good, and less about that and knocking people out, would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back