Preview Carlton vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 18/04/15, 1:45 PM - Changes post #573

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to see Ashby or Kav get a full game, maybe Dalgleish. The young uns need to learn about the intensity of Dons V Blues games.

would prefer for judd to play

will make the game easier to win
Judd has been their best player by a long way this season. If he's out we win by 110 instead of 80

Why would we play Carlisle back when Hurley and Hooker are absolutely bossing it, and when Carlisle was hardly bad in his last outing as a forward?

Hold last years finalists to relatively small scores - BETTER CHANGE OUR DEFENSE.... although gwilt was pansted by gunston...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to our 2013 thumping of Melbourne I was keen for us to be the straw that broke the camels back for Neeld.
This game is the same but I'm even more hopeful that a huge margin to put the heat on that gobby campaigner Malthouse and at the same time really hammer home the Carlton footy club that they are completely ****ed. New coach required. New cattle required. And a new batch of shiny spoons required until they can think about having a crack again.

**** Carlton.
**** Malthouse.
**** Judd.
And I just pity Marc Murphy.

would prefer for judd to play

will make the game easier to win
I'm confident we will win but the blues usually play well against us.....lets not get too cocky and think it's 4 points b4 the first bounce, we need to go out there hard and smash em early, no mercy.

I'd love someone to run through and just flatten Judd, have him lying on the ground and subbed out, even if he gets 2 weeks, right at the first bounce, just to show Carlton right from the start who's in charge
Nah I don't like that. Rather win based on performance. That's Hawthorn stuff.

(inb4Lloyd)

Rubbing my hands with glee at the prospect of Carlton getting a top 2 pick only to **** it up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back