Carlton vs Fremantle Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

so is there any chance of improve or should i just kiss my money good bye?

N.B sorry for posting on this board, but as much as it hurts im actually supporting carlton tonight and well lets keep that hush eh lol:eek:

it would be great if you left this thread. i don't enjoy seeing the word c'w**d.

it would be great if you left this thread. i don't enjoy seeing the word c'w**d.
come on im actually feeling your pain tonight, and as much as this hurts even more monday night will probably be a comedy show for you and horror show for me

i cant even get pleasure from this, **** me i suck at betting on football. Yarran please kick another 10 fevs let me down. Has he even come back after half time?

Passengers, passengers every where I look. Same people doing the disappearing act, same turnovers, same skill errors from the same people. Yes we are a top 4 team ****ing shit kickers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waite spent the whole quarter picking up Deboar in there forward line
WOW thats coaching out of the Matthews/Choco/Roos textbook

Coaching staff has really dropped the ball tonight

we dont deserve to be a top 8 side

Who said we ever were? Some highly paid journalists?

We're gonna be sitting b/w 10-14th for a while longer with guys like Wiggoo, Cloke, Russel, Simmo, Hampson on our list...Some say we will never win a flag with Fev, and it looks like he might be our 'curse of Richo'.

We really don't have the mustard to cut it. Getting beaten by Freo is a true litmus test that you are still a crap side with a way to go to make the 8.

Only a miracle will save us at this point. Why do they base their f****n chances on Fevola's bloody mood? We will never get anywhere and it's still the same. Nothing has changed in a bloomin decade. We are cursed!

Wiggins, hampson and many other passengers tonight. Doubt we will come back. Maybe lose by a few points again. Seems to be our style..

Come on Carlton Fire UP....................FFS....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

can someone who is watching the game plz tell me wtf's with fev?
only has 4 possessions for the game ????
is he injured?
feeling sorry for himself, only playing with 10% intensity and looks like he won't be happy until the plane lands in Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs Fremantle Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back