cats weakness

Remove this Banner Ad

i reckon the only real weakness is the lack of key forwards able to kick bags. they have however turned this into a strength with a great spread each week. if your half backs and mids defensive pressure is amazing then they are ever so slightly vunerable.

harry taylor lacks consistency- not knocking him he is a first year player- and is therefore a weak link in defence i spose

sounds to me like the points were....
Weak CHB - can be exploited
Weak Key fosition forwards...which means if you can shut small forwards down they cant hurt you much.
and you need to curtail their goal kicking midfield.
And geelong hurt the opposition whenever they can....which is why you need to tackle well against them and hit them at every opportunity.

If Buddy was on Harry Taylor on the weekend he would ahve kicked 14 goals

Or maybe he would have kicked 3-11

I think one of the biggest strength of the Cats is that they know their own weaknesses, and the team is simply willing to help cover the void

sounds to me like the points were....
Weak CHB - can be exploited
Weak Key fosition forwards...which means if you can shut small forwards down they cant hurt you much.
and you need to curtail their goal kicking midfield.
And geelong hurt the opposition whenever they can....which is why you need to tackle well against them and hit them at every opportunity.

you sound a lot like the idiot i work with

my friend and i were discussing geelong at work today and he sent me this email below. I think he is full of it, what do you all think?

Cats weaknesses……..

1 Go the player before the Ball

2 CHB – Harry Taylor…..Kepler Bradley is better

3 CHF??? Who….Lonergan….yeah right

I think you need smarter mates:D

1. Bring it on, we love the rough stuff, our boys have been together a long time and their bodies are hardened and built to play the physical game.

2. Harry Taylor is always picked out because he's the new boy, and everyone is looking for a weaklink in Geelong, just like St.Kilda did yesterday by trying to play through Taylor. Result = Taylor was named in Geelongs best.

3. Compare Lonergans stats to Riewoldts yesterday, and dont forget that it was wet and Lonergans first final for the Cats.

Lonergan:
18touches
11 marks
2 goals 4 behinds

Riewoldt:
9 touches
5 marks
1 goal

Feel free to email this back to your mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Harry Taylor is always picked out because he's the new boy, and everyone is looking for a weaklink in Geelong, just like St.Kilda did yesterday by trying to play through Taylor. Result = Taylor was named in Geelongs best.

We weren't trying to play through Taylor, we were (as usual) trying to play through Riewoldt. Wouldn't have mattered if he had 7 defenders and half the cheersquad on him, we'd still kick it to Roo

I think you need smarter mates:D

1. Bring it on, we love the rough stuff, our boys have been together a long time and their bodies are hardened and built to play the physical game.

3. Compare Lonergans stats to Riewoldts yesterday, and dont forget that it was wet and Lonergans first final for the Cats.

Lonergan:
18touches
11 marks
2 goals 4 behinds

Riewoldt:
9 touches
5 marks
1 goal

Feel free to email this back to your mate

1/ Geelong are big bodied and finals hardened, and push opposition around like school kids, opposition cant let them get away with this.

2/ Reiwoldt could have kicked 5 goals if he could take a mark butterfingers...Reiwoldt buggered up his chances on his own, Taylor was lucky.

1/ Geelong are big bodied and finals hardened, and push opposition around like school kids, opposition cant let them get away with this.

2/ Reiwoldt could have kicked 5 goals if he could take a mark butterfingers...Reiwoldt buggered up his chances on his own, Taylor was lucky.

Do agree with this, HT played well but Volt was horrible.

my friend and i were discussing geelong at work today and he sent me this email below. I think he is full of it, what do you all think?

Cats weaknesses……..

My friend and I were discussing the Swans strengths at work today. The discussion lasted 2 seconds.

Cats weaknesses……..

Great game plan! Wonder why nobody else came up with it? Because it is complete shit. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

cats weakness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back