Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Mahony, Young, Bergman and Scott
In: Phillips, McKay, Corr and Powell
The 3 in bold yes. I wouldn't say that I rate Scott long term as such but I also wouldn't pick that performance amongst many to make a call on him when I can already find 4 other blokes to take out of the team without trying. I'd drop Walker instead and roll with McKay, Corr & Bonar rotating around the rest. Phillips won't play yet.

Comben for JZ is the obvious move in the next couple of months which will be interesting to see if the club has it in them. I would like to see Greenwood forward more as soon as we can get Jed back.

Out; Walker, Young, Atu, Mahony, Burgerman, Mahony, Atu, Walker and Young.

That's nine omissions, yes that is a lot. But we could cover them with McKay, Powell, Phillips, Corr and Anderson.
Started laughing but then found myself agreeing furiously half way through. Something is very wrong with one of us.

It'll be McKay and Corr in for Bergman and Atu. Maybe Jed for Mahony.
Mahony has be out of the team next week - and it's for him that I'm making that call. It's actually wrong playing him and has been obvious for 2-3 weeks now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Mahony, Young, Bergman and Scott
In: Phillips, McKay, Corr and Powell
Tough on Bailey Scott. I reckon he's improving each week and was far from horrible tonight.

What a sad state when we have so many that need to be dropped, but no one to replace them with.

Almost as if our list is the underlying issue, hey.

But nah, folks will keep telling us it's really David Noble's fault.

Almost as if our list is the underlying issue, hey.

But nah, folks will keep telling us it's really David Noble's fault.
It doesn’t absolve him from handicapping this team every week with amateur level coaching.

The list is in bad shape, but Noble isn’t helping with his poor coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back