Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

We will probably get another look at him before season's end. He has been struggling to break into our forward line for whatever reason (haven't seen much of him in the VFL this year but I hear he's been pretty good?). I wouldn't be surprised to see him come in for Hansen Jr if the latter has another quiet game.
Man RHJ imo was pretty good in his first match this year besides kicking a goal he moves well and puts himself in good positions, he just needs more game time to build his confidence and he’ll be really effective as a loose crumbing forward 👍

Man RHJ imo was pretty in his first match this year besides kicking a goal he moves well and puts himself in good positions, he just needs more game time to build his confidence and he’ll be really effective as a loose crumbing forward 👍

Agreed, definitely seems like a confidence thing to me. I'd give him a run at it.

If he doesn't see this as his greatest opportunity yet to make something of his career then he is beyond saving. I've been a Stevo believer in the past and I'd love to see him contribute to the team.
We are now winning the ball more. All he needs to do is to perform a “cherry on top” role. If he can’t manage that, we will need to move past him.

McKercher isn’t ‘injured’ - he’s sore
Nup that's it now we need to complain about Curnow tackling him. Clearly went too far with the tackle efforts and cost us as a result.

I'm going to complain on SEN tomorrow and make sure everyone knows about it. Carlton's culture is absolutely disgusting. Shameful tactics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty damning that he still can't crack a game with Fisher, Colby and Goater all injured. He needs to get the **** on with it.
All of the sudden HBF has become the hardest position to crack into. This week’s starting 18 has 6-7 that can roll through there. Hopefully competition for those spots sees him go to the next level.

All of the sudden HBF has become the hardest position to crack into. This week’s starting 18 has 6-7 that can roll through there. Hopefully competition for those spots sees him go to the next level.
Eh, i'd say more some of the sudden, part of the sudden, even.

Surely if Comben plays forward again then Corr goes to Cameron. Cameron is to mobile for Logue to take. Logue stays on Neale and McDonald goes to Rohan with Sheezel going forward and Stephenson goes back with Tucker also going back.

Last edited:
Animated GIF
happy bart simpson GIF

AFL’s work experience kids.

Shame Colby won’t get the chance to put on a show at “home”. Still gets another chance vs Eagles.

The 6 day break was probably too tight a turnaround for the 3 outs - hopefully nothing more sinister.
And against Hawthorn. He'd probably say that's his home game, he's from Launceston.

Disappointed with the 3 outs. All 3 have been very good since the bye.
Colby and Fish help to get the ball moving from the back half with their dash and foot skills. Maybe Powell could be creative off half back, and WillPhill could slot into the guts.

Disappointed with the 3 outs. All 3 have been very good since the bye.
Colby and Fish help to get the ball moving from the back half with their dash and foot skills. Maybe Powell could be creative off half back, and WillPhill could slot into the guts.
They're injured or sore, can't do much about that. Forced changes.

We definitely lack some class and kicking off halfback without Colby and Fish back there. You'd think Stepho plays there after doing it in the VFL and maybe we move Scott back to half back this week to give a bit more run?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back