Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

We definitely lack some class and kicking off halfback without Colby and Fish back there. You'd think Stepho plays there after doing it in the VFL and maybe we move Scott back to half back this week to give a bit more run?
Yep we are definitely going down the line to a contest all day … no run & carry

Jeez, I hope we’re not basing list management decisions on a bloke having one good game (or not) down back. You would think the footy department has a bit more up it’s sleevo than “didn’t get a kick v Geelong in Hobart = delist”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, I hope we’re not basing list management decisions on a bloke having one good game (or not) down back. You would think the footy department has a bit more up it’s sleevo than “didn’t get a kick v Geelong in Hobart = delist”.
There won't be too many teams lining up for Jaidyn unless he shows good form. His trade value would be low.

He’s been ordinary for ages. I was rapt when we first drafted him but he’s been a huge letdown. We have better options than him now.

Ffs Lot of talk on twitter that Sheez is a good chance to be a late out. Apparently Kingy said on radio this morning too that he heard he's rolled his ankle and likely won't play?

So if McKercher, Fisher and Ford are right to go for the Tigers, who goes out?

Hansen, Stephens and Stephenson?

Would probably be our strongest 22 in a long long time if that’s the case.

Stephens is ahead of Shiels, Stephenson, Duursma and Philips right now.

As for the changes, let's play the game first.

We have probably 1 too many mids but if we do have them, we should rotate them heavily. We have this odd habit of selecting them then only playing a couple for the majority of the game. I would give different looks almost every centre bounce, unless we are head and shoulders ahead. Give Philips, Powell and I would throw in Zurhaar and Curtis more time through there and also allow LDU, Wardlaw and Jy some more downtime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back