Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I hoped to see Will Dawson come in for Comben, Hardeman get another taste and perhaps Maley or Cooper Harvey get a look in for the final game of the year.
There must be concerns that Cooper hasn't been given a game all year, given we are still dog shit and he can't break in

Ford has not been getting involved enough. Was more of a spectator than a player against the dogs. The right decision leaving him out

Just a pity that others aren't kept to the same standard as Eddie when it comes to form.

I can think of a couple of Captains, Tucker, Shiels, Stephens and Zurhaar that can thank their lucky stars.

Its not *ing Bali, * that shit hole, give you the hot tip. One n only Gold Coast. Drove past the stadium, what a shit hole. I’d be embarrassed to be a GC supporter, rocking up to that shit hole. I played at South Port years n years ago. That joint shits all over Gold Coasts ground.

How long ago? A couple of blokes I know got sheets to go play there around 2010

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh after five years of not scoring, I suggest it aint us.
Its gonna be cold wet and windy so they might not score that well. But iirc that day in 1982 when the scored over 200 points against us was cold, wet and windy too.

It would be glorious to kick the shit out of the Hawks.

Our midfield group isn't too bad. We need some guys at either end to step up.

It would be glorious to kick the shit out of the Hawks.

Our midfield group isn't too bad. We need some guys at either end to step up.
Yeah it sure would. Not sure how many of their inane goal celebrations I can take. Flog them please North

Last edited:
flying over for this one... they won for me last time I flew to tassie for the last round so I expect the same this week
Myself and grandson also. RD 22 Hobart, Rd 23 Marvel, Rd 24 Launceston. I booked weeks ago, doubt it will a positive outcome.

Ford has not been getting involved enough. Was more of a spectator than a player against the dogs. The right decision leaving him out

His disposal and decision making last week was absolutely shocking too, glad he got dropped. He's one of my fav's, Elvis, but he needs to have a big preseason. Make or break year for him in 2025.

Looking at his stats he's actually gone backwards this year which is super disappointing.

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back