Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Cloke is a good match up for Delaney. He seems to go well against the guys who like to wrestle in a marking contest.

Staggered that people are even calling for Gibson to be dropped.. I'd say he's the best player we have on our list at the moment for running into space. The fact that he's ranked only behind Hansen, Hunter and Petrie for marks proves this.

I'd rather have someone that works as hard as Gibson in the side, than someone who's going to let us down in the final term because they don't have Gibson's tank.

I'm hoping Grundy is a late out for the Pies, as i fear he will be to athletic and quick for Goldy.
I'd back Goldy in over Hudson though.

I'm hoping Grundy is a late out for the Pies, as i fear he will be to athletic and quick for Goldy.

Doubt Grundy will be out.... Big challenge for Goldy again this week... Both Grundy and Hudson are big bodied and will try and crash into Goldy especially Hudson at the centre bounces. Hopefully Goldy is able to compete in the last quarter.

We shouldn't mess around too much with a back 6. They worked pretty well last week.

I think this game to mess around with. We played well last week, why not keep our structure and top it up with a couple of extra players?

Firrito to Lynch, Hansen to Reid and Delaney to Cloke. Considering our personal issues that's not bad.

Conceding 9 goals vs the 1 goal last time is working well?

Please, Goldie will smash Grundy to pieces. The Grundy train needs to ease up a little (we all get it the Pies haven't had a good ruck man for a long time so now Grundy is hyped up as Jesus MK 2).

Goldie is a top 3 ruck man and with the help of Petrie he will smash the Pies just like he did last season.

Todd+Goldstein+CaVMnmQnZ_1m.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conceding 9 goals vs the 1 goal last time is working well?
Totally different game in totally different conditions. We don't have Thompson and Grima available so without robbing the forward line its the best lineup we could go with.

Considering he was one out with the most dangerous forward in the league, I reckon Spud did pretty well. If Franklin had kicked that well last time we played them he would have kicked 5 then, too.

Totally different game in totally different conditions. We don't have Thompson and Grima available so without robbing the forward line its the best lineup we could go with.

Considering he was one out with the most dangerous forward in the league, I reckon Spud did pretty well. If Franklin had kicked that well last time we played them he would have kicked 5 then, too.

Of course it was totally different conditions, we had key position defenders playing that week.

Thats the problem with Spud, I hope he goes out and kills it every week but he is too small for key forwards and too slow for smaller forwards. Collingwood have 3 tall forwards, Spud is more than likely going to struggle hard core on any of them. Competing well and conceding 5 goals means we will more than likely lose the game.

No change!
Wtf?
yep :eek: .. So to all those supporters asking "lets give the kids a go" here's their big chance. I'll blame every single one of you if they don't perform on Sunday. No doubt Scott is listening to every single one of you. Leaving out Adams and maybe McMahon might be a big oversight for such an important game....

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back