Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

fairly sure that last yr glorious victory v pies was achieved with grima and thommo out

if petrie plays CHB whom does he play on , this is Collingwood

FYI adverse and averse surprisingly are different words

Nah, Hunter played on Cloke and kept him goal less

my guess is that Narni and possibly Thompson might be on the emergency list. if carlton lose saturday night both might play.
If neither come up I wouldn't be surprised to see Loose come in to play, well, loose in the D50.

Out: Sirra, Jacobs, MacMillan, Gibson
In: Garner, Adams, Kennedy, Harper

Firitto - Delaney - Kennedy
Atley - Hansen - Wright
Mullet - Ziebell - Wells
Harvey - Petrie - Adams
Thomas - Tarrant - Black
Goldstein - Cunnington - Bastinac
Greenwood Garner McKenzie Harper

Dont wager against JMac going out.............need foot soldiers .

The squad

B: Lachlan Hansen, Luke Delaney, Aaron Mullett
HB: Ryan Bastinac, Michael Firrito, Shaun Atley
C: Sam Wright, Daniel Wells, Sam Gibson
HF: Jamie Macmillan, Robbie Tarrant, Brent Harvey
F: Lindsay Thomas, Drew Petrie, Aaron Black
Fol: Todd Goldstein, Ben Cunnington, Jack Ziebell
Int From: Brad McKenzie, Ben Jacobs, Leigh Adams, Levi Greenwood, Taylor Garner, Will Sierakowski, Scott McMahon

In: Scott McMahon, Leigh Adams, Taylor Garner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i expect the final team to just be one change of adams in for sierakowski.
would love garner in for wright but wright has been named on the ground.

I reckon adams for siera and mcmahon for jacobs whcih would free up hanson across chb and maybe garner for mackenzie/greenwood. Most likely you will be correct BS usually only has 1 change. Tactically i think he should have named Hunter and Grima so as to keep the Pies guessing.

90% of this board don't realise he only just turned 27.

He needs to lose some weight during preseason but he's far from finished.

Exactly! Calls are a bit premature.
"Sorry McMahon you've been a great servant but you've dropped off this season. There's the door"

Not going to happen. I think the wake-up call was needed and I expect him to bounce back.

Been a typical NM2013 Thursday night. No Currie and going with an undersized back six against Collingwood. We are our own worst enemy.

So Cloke, Reid and Lynch and we are going in with Delaney, Hansen and Firrito. I guess another bag of 9 goals is coming from their key forwards.

Should have brought Currie in so we have some option defensively.

Pretty surprised that Currie wasn't selected, especially the way Scott talked him up in the press last Sunday. The club's website was talking him up.

Anyway I think there should be 1 change:

In: Adams
Out Sierra

I fear that MacMahon will also come in for MacKenzie.

Been a typical NM2013 Thursday night. No Currie and going with an undersized back six against Collingwood. We are our own worst enemy.

So Cloke, Reid and Lynch and we are going in with Delaney, Hansen and Firrito. I guess another bag of 9 goals is coming from their key forwards.

Should have brought Currie in so we have some option defensively.
We shouldn't mess around too much with a back 6. They worked pretty well last week.

I think this game to mess around with. We played well last week, why not keep our structure and top it up with a couple of extra players?

Firrito to Lynch, Hansen to Reid and Delaney to Cloke. Considering our personal issues that's not bad.

We shouldn't mess around too much with a back 6. They worked pretty well last week.

I think this game to mess around with. We played well last week, why not keep our structure and top it up with a couple of extra players?

Firrito to Lynch, Hansen to Reid and Delaney to Cloke. Considering our personal issues that's not bad.

Agree I wouldn't be messing around too much. I think Hawthorns tall forward line is much more potent and despite the goals we could still have won that match.

Out: Sirra, Jacobs, MacMillan, Gibson
In: Garner, Adams, Kennedy, Harper

Firitto - Delaney - Kennedy
Atley - Hansen - Wright
Mullet - Ziebell - Wells
Harvey - Petrie - Adams
Thomas - Tarrant - Black
Goldstein - Cunnington - Bastinac
Greenwood Garner McKenzie Harper

Seriously?

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Collingwood