Changes for R2

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant play both Finalyson and Marshall in same forward line. Too simliar in the fact that neither can take a contested mark. They both need to play the high half forward role to use their mobility which is ther asset. Id give Lord the job close to go in Dixons absence. Probably needs more time but at least he hits the ball hard aerially and competes.

Hayes needs to play but I suspect ken won't drop lycett so he may drop marshall and rotate Hayes and lycett ruck/ foward. Finlayson will get another chance

They should both be out.
If there’s a Sam Hayes to lycett equivalent to Marshall playing for the magpies right now let us know.

Cause at the moment motlop got a run tonight and he’s a end of career cooked player whose been a passenger for years now. There’s no depth in forward half players.

As I said elsewhere, the next guys in line for forward spots are mayes motlop and mcintee. Hardly inspiring.

Robbie Gray is cooked

Watch out for Sticks Visentini, not this week but possibly this year.

He could second ruck and provide a forward target. He is fearless against senior sanfl ruckmen and doesn't mind handing out a bit of punishment.

He's tall, can leap and has great reach.

Skinner and Sinn in for mine. Wouldn't mind Ollie Lord getting a run, can provide a chop out in ruck too.

Expecting Dixon to be rushed back now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dixon is able to play SANFL, you gotta play him straight away. Like he cannot do worse than what Marshall and Fiblaysonn did tonight.
He might get managed and play 2-3 quarters. It's a trial game still so the squad can have a few extra.

Lycett McKenzie duursma out at least.

Concerned about whether rozee is fit.

Hayes obvious in for lycett. We are morons if we don’t do this

Skinner is the obvious in for McKenzie.

Sinn makes sense for duursma

Plays the same position. Is an upgrade on half the players kicks in the current side which we desperately need with our legion of ball butcherers.

I wondered regarding Rozee and he rumour he had COVID a couple of weeks ago after the cricket final ????

Bringing in Skinner to join Aliir (2 x intercepting markers) could be our equivalent of Melbourne's Lever & May (2 x intercepting markers)

Well we shall see how the lads pull up, however if worst come to worst:
  • Mayes for Gray (knee)
  • Sinn for Duursma (collarbone)
  • Skinner for Aliir (ankle)
  • McEntee for Rozee (ankle/heartstring)
  • Pasini for McKenzie (knee)
  • Hayes for Lycett (gravity)

This assumes Dixon is not fit. If he is, make Finlayson and Marshall duke it out for the remaining spot.

Out Duursma Mckenzie Rozee gray some other campaigner

In sinn Fredricks Schofield skinner some other campaigner

The list is cooked

Hasn’t taken long for our worst off season in years to come back and bite us…

Run by fking idiots

On the Robbie argument.

107 minutes on the ground for 1 kick 4 handballs and 10 pressure acts.

Sometimes stats don't tell the story but sometimes they do.

I literally could have gone out there stood on the edge of the square and had more of an impact and the last game I played was in 1985 B grade for Eastern Park.

It's very reasonable to start asking the question. Is absolutely on notice.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for R2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back