Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Continuing to play McDonald absolutely contradicts any notion of reward for effort to those in the VFL team. LMac is not only a liability to our team but is getting in the way of developing players like Hardeman and Bergman. Absolutely furious that he’s been kept in the side.

Continuing to play McDonald absolutely contradicts any notion of reward for effort to those in the VFL team. LMac is not only a liability to our team but is getting in the way of developing players like Hardeman and Bergman. Absolutely furious that he’s been kept in the side.

Shocked that you think he wouldn’t, when he’s top 10 in the league for defending 1 on 1. Im happy for him not to play but you need to bring in a player for him that can at least pretend to be a good defender. Bergman and harder man don’t hold a candle to Lmac ‘s ability to defend.

If they did, they’d be in.

Shocked that you think he wouldn’t, when he’s top 10 in the league for defending 1 on 1. Im happy for him not to play but you need to bring in a player for him that can at least pretend to be a good defender. Bergman and harder man don’t hold a candle to Lmac ‘s ability to defend.

If they did, they’d be in.
He was another one I got a close look at one the weekend and he defends very well and was crucial in us keeping the ball so many times. The effort he puts in is immense. I'm not surprised people ignore it cos he does make some shocking stand out errors but he also busts his arse to win the ball.

He was another one I got a close look at one the weekend and he defends very well and was crucial in us keeping the ball so many times. The effort he puts in is immense. I'm not surprised people ignore it cos he does make some shocking stand out errors but he also busts his arse to win the ball.

Lmac?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back