Game Day Changes, prematch discussion & GDT vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN: Thompson, Wells
OUT: Tippett, Nahas

Tippett did his job. That's why he is on the list. Unlucky to get dropped but it's a great problem to have.

I don't mind Nahas but it's very worrying he can't last 3 quarters.

I thought Majak did as well as we could expect against Freo. Much better than Currie.

IN: Thompson, Wells
OUT: Tippett, Nahas

Tippett did his job. That's why he is on the list. Unlucky to get dropped but it's a great problem to have.

I don't mind Nahas but it's very worrying he can't last 3 quarters.

I thought Majak did as well as we could expect against Freo. Much better than Currie.

Perfect, hope Wells is fit.

Prime the Skipper for Brisbane.

Out: Tippett (did well so disappointing, but he's not in our best 3 key backs, Thompson is our best key back), Nahas (close to there fitness-wise, but surely can't keep his spot with Wells to return, who else could go out?)

In: Thommo, Wells

I've already started to worry about the Suns, are they likely to have Bennell back? Matera will be back. Ablett-Prestia-Swallow-Rischitelli-O'Meara is excellent, and we're no Hawthorn. Suns will take it right to us, if we bring Sydney/Fremantle/Port effort we win as we should, we bring Essendon/Collingwood and the Suns jump at us again.

Their kids have the same mongrel, desire and intensity as ours do, and Ablett is huge. As posted on MB, Day and Lynch will soon have a day out (one of them anyway), hopefully they get it out of the way tomorrow v GWS but we will need Thompson-Grima-Hansen-Firrito to continue working as their unit.

Gold Coast tend to struggle in Melbourne.

As long as we play like we did tonight, we'll be fine.

Yeah, but I feel as though the Suns are a team that will rise to the challenge more often that not, so they will play better v teams in the 8 than say Melbourne...that's my opinion anyway

Out: Tippett, Nahas
In: Thompson, Wells

Pretty simple this week. Gonna become a lot trickier once Swallow is ready to come back...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just imagine if Swallow is ready (I think it's more likely than some might think).

Potentially

IN: Thompson, Wells, Swallow
OUT: Tippett, Nahas, Greenwood

Hansen Thompson McDonald
Atley Grima Mullett
Wells Cunnington Dal Santo
Harvey Petrie Adams
Thomas Daw Black
Goldstein Swallow Ziebell
Firrito Bastinac Gibson McKenzie

That's a pretty useful looking team.

Just imagine if Swallow is ready (I think it's more likely than some might think).

Potentially

IN: Thompson, Wells, Swallow
OUT: Tippett, Nahas, Greenwood

Hansen Thompson McDonald
Atley Grima Mullett
Wells Cunnington Dal Santo
Harvey Petrie Adams
Thomas Daw Black
Goldstein Swallow Ziebell
Firrito Bastinac Gibson McKenzie

That's a pretty useful looking team.
Greenwood had a bad game...but can we keep him? Plzzzz

B: Mullet Thompson Hansen
HB: Atley Grima Firrito
C: Wells Dal Santo McDonald
HF: Ziebell Black Harvey
F: Thomas Petrie Daw
R: Goldstein Cunnington Greenwood
I: Gibson Bastinac Adams McKenzie
How do you drop Tippet on that performance. More than capable. I would rest Wells and just bring back Hunter for next week. Robbie unfortunate to go as his pressure is great.

He's been average for the last 3 weeks. Feel for him but he's definitely struggling.

Yep. Needs to have more impact as he makes some shocking decisions at times. If he's making way as a wrecking ball that's okay, but when he turns into a prime mover it hurts us and he doesn't accumulate as steadily as Gibson. Took a pretty big hit early on though I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back