Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion v Tiges [Out: 15/30/11/9/4/22/19/10/16 | In: 36/38/41/35/32/2/14/21/40]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Scotts on Thursday: "Good practice, boys. Now its time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Goldy is cut. Dal is cut. Boomer, you're gone. Cunners, I like your hussle. [Cunners smiles] That's why it was so hard to cut you. [Cunners frowns] Congratulations, the rest of you made the team! [random sighs of relief] Except you, you and you."

Phew. Clearly this is fake. You had me going until the smile though.

BTW would like to see Daw in (assuming Goldy out) and playing a ruck role and resting forward. I think that is his best chance at getting some continuity in his game and also the most likely position for him to have a long term career.

Im all for it, lets see if Wood, Harper, Daw, Dumont, McKenzie, Fordham etc. have anything to offer for the week after in the elim.

Great move. Those against it would be the first to question why we risked it if one of our key players got hurt. Goldy deserves a freshen up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if bmac, daw, Fordham and Harper have blinders? Can't see brad keeping any of them in for the first final. Would like to have seen bmac have a run two or three weeks ago. Will be good to see what they've got anyway. Might be a few playing for their future.

I am now really excited by this game. The club has done the right thing. Hopefully our young guys put on a show, and loose is best on ground.

Well other than Fordham all others have played senior footy before so it ain't that bad.

Probably a bit of a look into our 2017 anyway, at least for a few of them.

So you're happy to play Richmond at their home ground in the finals as opposed to playing the Dogs at the G.

Interesting.

having a nice argument with the flog Terry Wallace on twitter, seems he is a bit angry at north for resting players i am detesting some anger from him haha

I am now really excited by this game. The club has done the right thing. Hopefully our young guys put on a show, and loose is best on ground.
Me too! It's going to give us a good look at our future and I can't wait to see what the young guys bring on Friday night.

The only thing better than beating Richmond will be beating Richmond with half our best 22 missing. Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back