Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion v Tiges [Out: 15/30/11/9/4/22/19/10/16 | In: 36/38/41/35/32/2/14/21/40]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me after reading Adelaide's bigfooty forum.

txJAc.gif

Rd 23 - 2014
Hawthorn tank and as a consequence Ninthmond make the 8 at the expense of a West Australia side.

Rd 22 - 2015 North Melbourne tank and as a consequence create an all Victorian Final

ALWAYS Vic-centric:cry:

I just got lambasted at work "your mob are a bunch of cheats" (tigers fan)

"Watch out mate, don't be shocked if your blokes shit themselves and cough this one up, watch out for #40 your boys will be running scared from him all night" was my reply.

Was he annoyed when Sydney rested blokes in the final round last year, allowing the Tiges to win and sneak into the finals?
I didn't think so....cretin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was he annoyed when Sydney rested blokes in the final round last year, allowing the Tiges to win and sneak into the finals?
I didn't think so....cretin.
Hahaha, he is actually a ripping bloke!!! But I don't get why tiges fans are so up in arms over this... Maybe they are scared.

Hahaha, he is actually a ripping bloke!!! But I don't get why tiges fans are so up in arms over this... Maybe they are scared.
That's exactly it, they don't know what is coming next week, they don't get the chance to sus us out this week they only get to face that North Melbourne team that always beats them and it's in a final.

Rd 23 - 2014
Hawthorn tank and as a consequence Ninthmond make the 8 at the expense of a West Australia side.

Rd 22 - 2015 North Melbourne tank and as a consequence create an all Victorian Final

ALWAYS Vic-centric:cry:
The problem for the rest of Australia is Adelaide still broadcasts in analog. Thats why the AFL and seven are reluctant to give you home finals. :p

Gee I would love if we somehow manage to win tonight, end up having to go to Adelaide and smash them with half a team of well-rested players.

Frankly, this whole "tanking" talk is rubbish and until I see Brad McKenzie lining up in the ruck tonight, I refuse to accept it.
North have two hopes of winning tonight and next week against the Tigers, and they both used to be in Bourke Street, Buckley's and Nun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back